15+ Year Member
Lets do a FarWell meet for CivicGrl?

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A meet in the OC sounds like a TV show....instead of a bunch of rich kids its a bunch of people with Civics...ROFLMAO.

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ Cant forget that! ^^

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
would anyone be interested in holding the breakfast and cruise on the same day. people wouldn't have to go to both and the cruise can always be rescheduled. i just picked the 13th randomly so things could get moving.

phatboi

red eK4
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha im down to go to meet you...winkwink lolz hahah wellz yeah dont mind to do soemthing....

Snail

Reverend Rubix
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just set it up den we just need a date / event and people will sign up. ya cant make everyone happy so dont try, just make me happy =)
J.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hahaha.. just remember, check with his Fiancee to know when he can go.. rofl..

civicgrl93

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, like i said, i realize you guys had something already planned for the 13th, so that's fine. i can just go to a meet or something in may when i come back...plus, that'll give me a lil bit of time to make my car look a little nicer...lol

Snail

Reverend Rubix
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civicgrl93 said:
that'll give me a lil bit of time to make my car look a little nicer...lol

thats alright, 2 years any my car still looks like crap =) so your good

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
alright, things have been rescheduled. please voice whether it works for you or not. we will meet the 12th not the 13th. we will meet at 10:30 AM at Denny's so we can have the long planned breakfast. After that, whoever is up for the cruise will go. if not, its ok. check the first post for details.

civicgrl93, please post whether it works or not since the change is partly to help u come.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Still all good Den.. Breakfest sounds goooood.

never2old

Get off the phone & Drive
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm going to have to be a "no go" on this one. I have my daughter that weekend and she's starting up another season of softball, so it doenst look like I'll make this one. Sorry... Now if it was the week after or before I would be just fine

Snail

Reverend Rubix
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
A meet in the OC sounds like a TV show.
Can i slap you now? gawd that stupid fking show. i accually watched my first episode friday or something like that. stupidest crap ever. I have had doctors in LA tell me when i say im from orange county, "you mean The OC like the tv show" I use to have to tell people because they didnt know where orange county was that it is where disneyland is. Everyone and their dog knows where that is =) plus, how can people believe that 25-30 year olds are in highschool? /rant off stupid show =)

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
never2old said:
I'm going to have to be a "no go" on this one. I have my daughter that weekend and she's starting up another season of softball, so it doenst look like I'll make this one. Sorry... Now if it was the week after or before I would be just fine
how about if we move it to the 5th or 6th?? :lol: anyone?

Fiveover

el futbol une a la gente
5+ Year Member
I'm up for the 19th. Since you're rescheduling I thought I'd throw that out there. If not it's cool.

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I up for what ever. I hope.............

Status
Not open for further replies.