B series auto swap

shawn96

5+ Year Member
Hey guys i had a question. I plan on getting a eg (auto) the catch is that i want to keep it auto. I see alot of thread of how to do the B series swap or to convert auto - 5spd. I just want a B series auto in this eg thats all.

I just want to know what parts do i need?

Any help is really appreciated.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'm pretty sure if you bought an auto "swap" with the B trans and axles, then that might be all you needed other than the engine brackets, probably even the same upper trans mount.

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yep i think he's right, you could use a gsr motor with an auto LS tranny or full auto LS swap too

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
or a jdm auto gsr or sir trans, they have those too.

DX raceR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do this duuude.. i wanna see a build up .. that be awesome.. why

mines automatic too lol.

shawn96

5+ Year Member
Ok thanks, but don't i have to wire something up for the trans or else it will not shift?

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I did a write up on how to go 5 speed if you wanna check out the how to's. I put a gsr in my auto dd and made the car manual.

DX raceR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wish i knew people around my are to help me.. i hate to just go and buy another 5th gen civic just for the manuall.. looks like i hafta

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
some del sols came with automatic b16's......start searchin for the tranny.....will prolly be pretty hard to find but im sure you could do it

jason_guy_yeah

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wish i knew people around my are to help me.. i hate to just go and buy another 5th gen civic just for the manuall.. looks like i hafta
You don't have to buy another car to go manual(stick shift), converting it over would be much cheaper and isn't as difficult it may sound. If you have patience, a helms manual or go to this link

http://spoonhonda.com/index_mozilla.htm

they have a manuals you can down....