Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you still selling me those foggies??

01cleatus

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I may be in the minority but get a B18B1 Ls integra engine and then boost it. Stock internals can hold alot of boost as opposed the the B18C1 and B18C5. Plus it will be so much more hceaper to find an LS motor and boost it then buying the other two or the H series motor and installing it. Ls motors are everywhere and can be bought with a tranny for dirt cheap. Like I have seen them go for 800 bucks with like 30,000 miles on them. But we all have our opinons though and it is all up to you in the end .... So what are your goals for your car. NA or Boost?

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
01cleatus said:
I may be in the minority but get a B18B1 Ls integra engine and then boost it. Stock internals can hold alot of boost as opposed the the B18C1 and B18C5. Plus it will be so much more hceaper to find an LS motor and boost it then buying the other two or the H series motor and installing it. Ls motors are everywhere and can be bought with a tranny for dirt cheap. Like I have seen them go for 800 bucks with like 30,000 miles on them. But we all have our opinons though and it is all up to you in the end .... So what are your goals for your car. NA or Boost?
boosted GSR > boosted LS