B Series stuff and 99-00 Front end and Hondata S200

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroMech63

F/S: B Series stuff and 99-00 Front end and Hondata S200

Jose aka Zeromech63's Garage Sale!!!

If you buy more then 1 thing i might be able to lower the price some. Everything is OBO so dont be shy.
99-00 Front end w/ blk housing headlights, type r grill n includes Si lip (nothing is painted) no dents on anything either 300$ OBO Everything has about 2miles on it lol
B-Series Clutch 50$
B-Series Flywheel 30$
B-Series DC Sport Header 75$
Hondata S200 w/Everything UNLOCKED 250$
RARE JDM Top Fuel CarbonFiber Short Ram Intake w/filter 150$ OBO
94-01 LS transmission case 150$ OBO
94-01 LS transmission parts... Its a whole LS tranny except 5th & reverse... Completely taken apart....Can take everything for 150$ OBO

I can provide Pictures for ANYTHING listed above through email or through text, NOTHING is in perfect condition....Everything is used.

Prefer pick up only, dont really trust the whole creditcard on the internet thing, willing to drive for a few xtra bucks for gas $$$ :D If things go slow or if worst comes to worst ill make a paypal account and the whole nine... If u have any questions feel free to ask em
P.S. excuse the whole rare jdm thing lol i posted the same on craigslist just to attrack ppl

Last edited:

marcp24

5+ Year Member
hey are you willing to part with the lip?

ekcoupe98

if you are willing to part the lip out pm me price shipped to 93550.
thats if marcp24 doesnt get it.

kptrulee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
99-00 front end
does it include hood, fenders, bumper, headlights, grill??
any pics?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If front end is complete I have a buddy who is extremely interested.

ZeroMech63

99-00 front end
does it include hood, fenders, bumper, headlights, grill??
any pics?
Yes its includes all of that plus the Si lip, lip is not installed because as soon as front end was put on it the whole car was trailered from CA to GA so i never installed the lip and took off the side skirts

If front end is complete I have a buddy who is extremely interested.
Hopefully hes close to Hinesville ot GA for that matter, like i said ive never bought or sold anything on the internet cuz of the whole sketchiness of hackers and identity theft but maybe ill have to change that due to hard $$$ times :???:

Here are pics,1st time using photobucket so hopefully they come out decent

I'll post pics of the Si lip(NVR installed or used) later on today......(Still in my boxers) TMI :lol:

ZeroMech63

Looks a little dirty due to a pine tree right above it so it always throws crap on it, but once someone sands and paint itll look sick, NO DENTs on ANYTHING so there will b no bondoing or any of that crap. If anyone if intrested in anything else or needs pictures just say so. BTW everything else was on my old B20v set up w/Ls tranny and everything worked great... Just needed a little more power.

ZeroMech63

Lip has no holes on end to show its nvr been installed before and not sure if the clutch and flywheel are stock or not but price wont change. Bump!

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Almost positive my buddy will take the entire front end conversion, however he lives in MA. PM'd

ZeroMech63

Replied to PM, Still have everything and thinking about trading my 15'in Work Emotion Kai Cr's for some cheaper rims+money on top if anyone in GA is intrested in them......Goodnight bump!

ZeroMech63

Sry my comp did something and deleted ur pm b4 i was able to reply to it. Dont think the front end is OEM considering i read on the hood it was made in Taiwan lol but it does fit nice and snug as u can see. And not sure what u mean by are they "certifit"???

----As for u guys askin about the header. It was previously on my b16head. Im thinkin theyll fit any Bseries but not 100% if anyone know pls correct me. And yes they are 4-2-1. They have NO cracks, leaks or crazy dents obstructing the airflow. What they do need is a nice sand down and some AutoZone paint(<--FTW) and they will look brand new. They look dirty due to some dryed up degreaser on em :oops:
-Awkward angles trying to show that they have no cracks, leaks or crazy dents...

Last edited:

ZeroMech63

PMed everyone and ive never shipped anything before so who u guys recommend for small parts? Fedex? UPS? What about big stuff like the front end? Someone recommended Greyhound or sumthing like that. PM me with answers (not tryin to jack my own thread lol)

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm supposed to be selling some stuff in the next couple of days. If I do, I might be interested in some stuff. I can even pick up depending upon where in GA you are.

ZeroMech63

how used is the clutch and flywheel?
Dont really know how many miles on them, everything was alrdy swapped out by the time i bought the car. But everything was working perfectly, no clutch slip at all ever... I personally put about 3 or 4k miles on it. If u need closer pictures or any of the two to further inspect pls let me know.

I'm supposed to be selling some stuff in the next couple of days. If I do, I might be interested in some stuff. I can even pick up depending upon where in GA you are.
Finally someone in GA! I just moved here about a month and a half ago, and havent gotten a chance to go to any meets or else everything would of been gone by now(plus my hatch aint running:lol:) And im at Hinesville but im willing to drive for a few bucks just gimmie the heads up!

Status
Not open for further replies.