b16 parts: '00 Si ECU, DC 4-2-1 header, AEM SRI, '00 Si Stock flywheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

EF Honda EF

SiRcivic27 said:
No, at the very least it will sell to my cuz in the fall when he gets his GSR swap for his CRX, price doesnt move on the header.
if you dont lower the price no one will buy it. those things are that much brand new in a box. i will give you 150 shipped

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ummm, I wont lower the price because if it doesnt sell my cuz will buy it when he swaps GSR into his CRX in the fall so I'm not worried about it. And they are more like 270 shipped on ebay, and they dont come with a $260 Honda O2 sensor with 5000 miles of use in them on ebay

Volitech

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$260 for a 4 wire o2? You can get a wide band o2 for that....... Good luck with the sale though......

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Volitech said:
$260 for a 4 wire o2? You can get a wide band o2 for that....... Good luck with the sale though......
new from honda, and I have wideband now which is why I have the O2 on this still.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
offtopic but how is that turbo treating your b16 thus far

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its great outside the fact that it put me into race category for autox so now I need to spend $2400 on parts so that I can run high speed autox on real tracks and get some real experence. I guess that will have to wait for a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.