b16a2 N/A or Turbo

vtech4life

5+ Year Member
hey i was wounder if i should do na or turbo i have $1200 its going to be my dd if i go na i was going to build the heads first but if i was going to turbo it i was going to use a ebay turbo kit with 440cc injector with 255 fuel punp with jdm gsr chiped ecu what should i do

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
phone 4life huh. dont buy an ebay turbo kit. you can peice your own together for about the same price and have a much better quality kit

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
search.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i cannot believe your user name
:word: piecing your own kit together will be much better. Ebay manis, turbos are meh, piping is ok. You could go w/a bigger turbo on a B16 but it all depends on what you wanna do...

vtech4life

5+ Year Member
right now im looking to get 250 hp then im going to mess with the internal what kind of turbo would u go with

luispizarro25

5+ Year Member
i cannot believe your user name
Cant believe your name. Vtech4life and your killing the whole meaning of it... I personally dont think you can be Vtech once you go turbo... Turbo is a whole new level of performance and power... Vtech is the natural aspirated raw power from engine before boosting... IMO anyways... :roll:

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
250 will be hard to reach with NA on any budget.

hondaCX

5+ Year Member
Cant believe your name. Vtech4life and your killing the whole meaning of it... I personally dont think you can be Vtech once you go turbo... Turbo is a whole new level of performance and power... Vtech is the natural aspirated raw power from engine before boosting... IMO anyways... :roll:
VTECH is a phone... I had one in the 8th grade, it was green. Maybe he doesn't want to give up his phone?:ok:

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
stop posting if you have no idea what your talking about. this is the second time ive seen someone post this. of course you can have VTEC(not vtech) and be boosted.

zulu989

5+ Year Member
turbo

i got a turbo kit for u , its brandnew, for b16a2 but made for the 99 00 civic si, its a full edelbrock kit, very expensive but i neeeeeed to get it gone nowwwww so its cheap, i got pics and whatever else

djrenok

Titanium-Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Go to G-Pop shop to buy a decent turbo. They have a huge selection, and then FTJ for your internals, bottom end etc. Then go under classifieds here and pple sell turbo s**t all the time. I bought most of my kit off the classified here and other forums. But dont go cheap on turbo of mani. Worst mistake you will ever make.