B16b swap on 99 civic ek questions.

Vegapunk

I'm planning on doing a b16b swap on my ek will the engine go right in? Will I need other parts besides the engine and tranny? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Use the matrix but do not buy from them. I've heard stories of sensors and s**t being broken and them not replacing them or really giving a f**k that its broke. Buy from Hmotorsonline.com

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you buy a full changeover from hmotors, it will come with everything you need to swap it in

1999CivicEX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Use the matrix but do not buy from them. I've heard stories of sensors and s*** being broken and them not replacing them or really giving a f*** that its broke. Buy from Hmotorsonline.com
Yeah I meant only the matrix. I havnt heard anything good about what they sell.

+1 for hmotorsonline.com

Vegapunk

I was looking up on it and and for 3,599 for a full b16b is not too bad I was looking in tigerjapanese and the wanted 3,500 just for the engine and tranny if I wanted everything else it would have been 3,999.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I bought my front clip from tiger but i planned on rebuilding the engine.

I wouldnt buy an engine from them and expect to be able to drop it right in...

Hmotors is legit!

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

Just a honda!!

Registered VIP
I was looking up on it and and for 3,599 for a full b16b is not too bad I was looking in tigerjapanese and the wanted 3,500 just for the engine and tranny if I wanted everything else it would have been 3,999.
Why b16b ? Itr has more potential

Sent from tapataalllkk

Vegapunk

What I really want is power I want to prove my friends wrong they talk bad about civics here in cny and I would love to be able to afford a kseries but it's expensive and I wouldn't want to pay somebody gods knows how much for laybor expesially since its like a 7,000 swap just in parts

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Boost a LS...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
250 easy...

Just a honda!!

Registered VIP
250 easy...

Yup i know a guy with around 300 stock but u gotta remember with turbo ur gunna need a better clutch injectors map sensor lsd etc etc if u have an unlimited budget and dont care about reliability as much then go for boosting but there is nothing like womping on people with an all motor

Sent from tapataalllkk

Vegapunk

I'm gonna sound a little bit crazy but my friend has a rb25 s13 stock so my goal is to shut him up with my hatch

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good luck...