B17a2

SCcivic

I have a 2002 Honda Civic EX sedan and I am just really getting in the import tuner scene. I have some questions, I am wanting to do Frankenstein swap and need to know what i need to get any suggestions would be great. I also want to upgrade suspension and up for suggestions on that also.:?::?::?:

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think you mean D17a2, and if your car already has vtec, I don't really see the point in doing a Frankenstein swap. It would net you anymore power to my knowledge. What you wanna do is get a B or one K series engines in there if you really want improved power.

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think you mean D17a2, and if your car already has vtec, I don't really see the point in doing a Frankenstein swap. It would net you anymore power to my knowledge. What you wanna do is get a B or one K series engines in there if you really want improved power.
B series would be nice, but I do believe they do not fit in 7th gens without heavy modification, only thing that we can really put in ours that are a direct fit or that they make swap kits for are the D17 and K series.

FlipSkater079

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah I believe you meant to say D17a2.....

But if you want to go fast you really only have 2 choices. Boost the D17, or go k-series.

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What is the best Turbo setup for the money?
honestly, piece together you own. Do research find out what you need and buy quality parts. If you go with used your probably looking at around $1000 all said and done. "Search" will be your best friend in finding info about this. Best of luck to ya.