b18 turbo

jake7287

ive got a b18 with b16 tranny in my 94 civic iv peiced togeather a turbo kit have a garrett t25 turbo and wanting some pointers and wats the best way to upgread fuel fmu or wat thanks

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As for fuel I'd suggest either a 190 or 255 lph pump and some dsm 450cc injectors. Unless you want to buy some other brand named ones like rc or something. Don't use a fmu. You don't need to upgrade your fuel rail or fpr. The injectors, fuel pump, and a resistor box if the injectors require it is all you need

dyce590

True Life:I drive a Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
t25 is too small of a turbo to make the project worth it. look for a t3 flanged turbo

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
t25 is too small of a turbo to make the project worth it. look for a t3 flanged turbo
Depends on what his goals are.

OP, you could probably squeeze 230-250whp out of a T25, BUT it's going to spool super quick. You'd probably be boosting just driving normally.

As 2slo4u said, upgraded fuel pump and a set of DSM injectors. Just make sure you get the injectors cleaned before installing, and make sure the rings are good. Stock fuel rail is perfectly fine.