B18c4 vti

seany71

Anyone out there help with converting a B18C4 on to carbs ?? i need a adaptor plate to add concerto manifold and dual carbs if anyone can help, cheers:roll:

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol. Why go backwards on technology? There is a reason that everything went to fuel injection.

Also, your engine is VTi (Variable Timing injection). It is going to take a little more than putting a plate and carbs and have your car run. The ecu isn't going to know what to do, the fuel pressure is going to be way to high, the manifold is going to need to be custom made, the air/fuel ratio is going to be out of whack, etc. I could go on all day.

Not cheap and a waste of time in my opinion.

seany71

B18c4

Thanks for your info chaps , basically there is no ECU , just a flick swith for ignition and a push button start , all wiring from the car has been removed , ive added 2 wire dizzy and just needs the carbs adding , also i have bigger jets etc for max fuel , fuel tank and pump and high presure regulater are inside the car as this civic is for on the track and thats the only spec aloud, once its running ill get it on the rolling road and see it turns out !! i didnt know if anyone had tried this before hense the adaptor plate for carb question !!:???: