b20 crankshaft position sensor??

EK Devil

5+ Year Member
I am pulling out my LS motor and putting a b20 in my ek. I realize that the crankshaft position is not there compare the to the LS. what do i need to do? do i need to hook the sensor up? someone please help!

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
get an obd1 ecu, and an obd2-obd1 jumper harness.

mike@synapse

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah you wont need the sensor anymore, obd1 ecu's dont need it, for inspection though you would need to rewire the crank sensor to read from the dizzy. if you wanted to actually put a crank position sensor on it you would need to swap the oil pump from the ls onto the b20.

Sm0ked0uTCiViC

Suck Ass Evil Pooper!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i had that problem as well when i swapped a b20 in my old integra in -7 degree weather! f**ken sucked! I just swapped the oil pumps and everything was dandy....

gonzy tunning

5+ Year Member
yeah i had that problem as well when i swapped a b20 in my old integra in -7 degree weather! f**ken sucked! I just swapped the oil pumps and everything was dandy....
i'm having the same problem with my friend 99 LS INTEGRA right now..i just swap a JDM 97 B20B
and the engine dosen't have the crank sensor either..so all i have to do is swap the oil pum and problem solve
i really need to fix that on his car...we need to pass inspection on the car

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm having the same problem with my friend 99 LS INTEGRA right now..i just swap a JDM 97 B20B
and the engine dosen't have the crank sensor either..so all i have to do is swap the oil pum and problem solve
i really need to fix that on his car...we need to pass inspection on the car
no you don't need to swap the oil pump. its simpler then that. you can do alot with wiring IF you know what you are doing. what ecu are you using? the 99 LS ecu? or something different?