b20 for my hatch

kfreshhh

4banginferio
5+ Year Member
=) well a couple of my friends were giving me advice on what motor to run, ive got a 94 hatch...automatic, with a mini me swap- so now im planing to pull it out and have somthing a lil beter to help keep up, when were riding around. so now my question is ive already read the b series motor into a d sticky, sooo i just wanna know if i can keep my ac and powersteering, and also how hard the job is, im not a mechaninc but im adding to my knowledge the further i go, but the ppl i hang with know what theyre doin so theres no problem with the labor, but i just wanna know how the difficulty level would b generally,and i guess all the extra parts that need to be purchased and if i ccan use some of my stock parts like ecu, wiring harness, and all that..... thanks any help would really help alot, =) oh and what would be a decent price for the motor?, and i also blan on keeping it automatic, might not sound worth it to some but theres somebody down here n houston with the same thing,and he still halls,soo yea im planning on getting the complete auto tranny and motor so please help me ouuutut!!