Back after 4 years EK4 SiR Sedan

lestah

Sedan Rulezzzz
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I actually still have my old M3 spoiler. Paint didnt come out good since its sort of a rubbery plastic material so i didnt put it on anymore. Im looking for something different now. Any other suggestions?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Color matched...

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Agreed. Color matched.

civic21911

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WOW!!!! lestah your sedan is breathe taking sooooooi clean!
Any interior shots?
I like the double ducktail look. What is the name or the ducktail trunk piece for sedans called?

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Mega clean sedan! I've never been a fan of sedans, but yours is WAY clean, OP!

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
I f***ing love your strut bar. I want one bad now replace my megan one. 2 questions whats with the carbon fiber cut outs and the battery hook ups.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that's a cooling plate

lestah

Sedan Rulezzzz
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yup its a cooling plate. it prevents air from escaping through the holes on top. Forces maximum air to the radiator.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Yup its a cooling plate. it prevents air from escaping through the holes on top. Forces maximum air to the radiator.
Thats what i was thinking just looked funny. I have been looking at getting one. My buddy has one on his lgt. Where did you get that one from i was looking at getting the password jdm one

lestah

Sedan Rulezzzz
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes that one. I love that spoiler and it'll really pull a clean aggressive look to your car.
Yeah that wing would look good but its so hard to find here in the Philippines. Unless i import one from the closest country that carries them which is Malaysia.

lestah

Sedan Rulezzzz
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats what i was thinking just looked funny. I have been looking at getting one. My buddy has one on his lgt. Where did you get that one from i was looking at getting the password jdm one
Yeah it works! Bought this off a fellow enthusiast here in the Philippines. Said it was a Greddy but i believe its a copy.