Back to the old forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadswitch

I dont know about the rest but this idea of merging all the generations in the forum has become a pain...it was so much easier and organized to keep up with threads dealing with your particular generation....it has actually started to push me away from using the forum cuz i cant just come in and read threads for my generation, instead i have to comb thru numerous threads to find the ones that relate to me....anyway thats my 2 cents and just wanted to vent

raz18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i feel you. But it probably wont change.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The decision was thought over by staff and we decided it was a good idea, sorry you don't like it.

Thread closed.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont know about the rest but this idea of merging all the generations in the forum has become a pain...it was so much easier and organized to keep up with threads dealing with your particular generation...
that WAS the problem.. instead of having ONE Honda site we had like 4 different Honda sites.. and everyone was not really freely sharing info.. they would stay JUST in their section.. where as the current structure allows EVERYONE to interact with one another..

cuz i cant just come in and read threads for my generation, instead i have to comb thru numerous threads to find the ones that relate to me....anyway thats my 2 cents and just wanted to vent
if you just tryin to find info on you car... you can use da search cuz dats only goin to give you what you search for.. ;)

EVERY THREAD on this site relates to you.. you drive a Honda.. absorb as much info as you possibly can!

if you have any more questions about it feel free to PM me..:cool:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I agree with both Jason and Anthony. We have stated several times and made several announcements as as to why we were making the move. It IS an adjustment, but ANY forum out there changes and adjusts as time goes on. You just have to learn to roll with it. But as stated, a lot of time went into this decision....we didnt just wake up one day and say "hey lets get rid of gen tech!" The purpose of the move was to allow members from different generations to interact with each other, and to learn EVEN MORE about the cars you like. You will likely not always drive a 1995 Civic, so what happens when you get a 6th or 8th gen Si? This move should help you understand OTHER generations to help expand your knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.