bad luck with full tank of gas!!! bad luck thread

bmx4life54321

saving neglected honda
5+ Year Member
so i know its extremely bad luck to fill up your tank but i wasnt paying attention today when i was getting gas and filled up!!! i was like shat fudge and fauck my life im gonna die. so this was the outcome after driving down the freeway about 40 miles:: rock hit my windsheild making a tiny chip, hit a bump that chip turned into a crack, watched the crack grow all the way across my windsheild, all my speakers stopped working besides the right rear 6x9. from the bump i hit the rear shock broke and now the rod is sticking about halfway up into my trunk now making a horrible clunking noise and handeling like s**t, and finally my right window wont roll down. it wasnt even that bad of a bump. i hope its just the harness for the motor but still all that s**t cmon. coulda been a lot worse though. i guess i could have blown my motor!! :x:x:x:roll::roll::shock::shock::evil::evil:

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:knock on wood: I've never had bad luck when getting a full tank of gas.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wtf dude, are you serious? didnt someone just mention not to fill up your entire tank with gas?

guess i'll fill half way next time f**k that s**t!

sajin

5+ Year Member
filled up my tank....car got totaled to r-tard who ran stop sign 4 houses down from where i live while on my way home.

Black!e

5+ Year Member
thats bs its not cuz ur tank was full, its prolly cuz u were drivin stupidly and not paying attention. ... i fill mine up all the time

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i fill up every week. from school and back 5 days a week uses almost an entire tank.

honda98civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i always fill all the way up. nothing bad has happened to me
(knock on wood) lol

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Every time i filled my tank, something bad would happen as well.

Hell, last time i filled it, i blew the motor less than an hour later :lol:

Im just going to stick with 10-15 bucks at a time from here on out.

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ive never had a problem unless it was caused by me driving stupid. s**t everytime my car has gotten hit i think its been almost empty. maybe i should never let it get below half a tank....

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OP, pics or it didn't happen I honestly don't believe you at all. Thats alot of s**t to happen.

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got a hole or the gas tank has a over flow hole if i fill mine up to much it leaks on the road.... f**k

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Every time i filled my tank, something bad would happen as well.

Hell, last time i filled it, i blew the motor less than an hour later :lol:

Im just going to stick with 10-15 bucks at a time from here on out.
thats my last full tank as well! in fact its still full....

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got a hole or the gas tank has a over flow hole if i fill mine up to much it leaks on the road.... f**k
Pretty sure thats impossible.

Improper tank pressure would lead to other problems, which is why they say to click the gas cap 3 times.

You may have a return line leak or something like that.

zimzim

5+ Year Member
come to think of it the one time i had a full tank of gas my radiator cracked. hm....

bmx4life54321

saving neglected honda
5+ Year Member
alright there redturbo ill have pics up on here tomorrow haha im definatly not shitting you and i was driving totally fine the reason why i hit that pot hole was because i was watching the crack spread and was relying on my peripheral vision to get me down the road. bad idea. and my last car i finished building it had it for 7 days and the oil return line from my turbo somehow broke, shot my oil all over the road and blew the motor i never filled the tank in that thing before that. idk if my car watched the ring 7 days before hand or it was that dreaded tank full of gas. pics will be up here at about 12 pm