Battery

dukeum3

When you put a test light on your positive terminal when everything is hooked up right isn't the light suppose to light up ? Or hondas don't do that ? I'm purty sure all cars postive terminal should light up the tester right ?

Once I put the terminal on the positive post is doesn't light up no more but when the terminal is off thr post my grounds to the fuse box light up n the terminal its like there's a short internal where the positive connector is on the coil

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Have you made sure your ground is making clean contact? When using your tester, are you grounding to the battery or also trying the chassis or engine as a ground?

This seems to be the week of electrical issues. Don't feel alone because I believe you're the 4th or 5th and I was one of them.

dukeum3

I'm ground to a screw it's making a perfect ground contact n forreal it sucks when its a electric problem there is a lot to try to track

dukeum3

What ground would I be looking at the ground from the chassis to the head , chassis to on top of transmission , or battery to chassis