• Poll closed .

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Son, thanks for letting me know about this from the other thread lol...I've been so f**kin busy that i just hit "new post" and look for the main thread.

so who closed down the voting button damn it, i don't get a f**kin say????? WTF...?

lol
...... people actually voted for sucking cock huh??? FAGS!!! whatever you do, there is no kneeling down or on your knees when you're next to me....I will let you!!! lol

so who's comin from the Yay-Area?

D - where you gettin the Carne at? Rancho San Miguel and the place over by my pop's house is good. (la mercado)

I can probably go, but not to the movies...my ADD will not let me sit in the theaters for that long. lol. JK
so what time is the movie??? i'll come by before or after
there's a female or two around here, too. XD just on the whole sucking cock thing. :lol:

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
there's a female or two around here, too. XD just on the whole sucking cock thing. :lol:
oh so you're busy sucking cock that weekend? lol. jk
are you oging to be there this time? I will for a bit to take some shots. I have yard work and putting up my flat screen and mirror in the living room.

by the way what time is the movie at? so i can either come before or after.

OH I FORGOT HOW TO GET THERE OLD MAN (eric)

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
o missed a part of the movie cuz i had to take a leak. fnf4, round 2 for me haha

i think having the movie first would be better. that way we can talk/flame about it after during the bbq

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OH I FORGOT HOW TO GET THERE OLD MAN (eric)
well what time are you leaving? maybe we should meet up, I knowz the way

I think we'll probably leave stockton around in between 4:00-5:00pm

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah let's go to eric's to drop off our goodies, then head out to the movie. THEN come back and eat. yeah?!

So who all IS and ISN'T going? Matt and I will still be there.

Should I bring my karaoke (american idol style)?!?!?! :D I got the new one on saturday. heeeeeeeeee.

Old Man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no karaoke other than Rockband. which leads to my request...Could one of you bring a guitar please?
my other RB one is a POS. also.. bring your ps3 controllers.. don't want any excuses.

Might not make movie.. i'll be cooking while you guys watch.. no worries tho.. saw it yesterday.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hm... do you have PS3 rockband drum set?

also, at this point, who is going to the movies considering most have already seen it?

Last edited:

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we'll bring a guitar. no karaoke? man, youg yus are missing out. haha. ;)

Also, we are corded, not cordless (the guilar, etc)

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
o s**t, cords, im not so good with cords LOL. sometimes i cant see them outside the rim of my glasses and trip over them.

i'll see if i can borrow some guitars, for ps3 right?

Old Man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no.. i only have guitar hero and rockband for Xbox 360

I have Street Fighter 4, NBA Live, Madden 09 for PS3

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i got insurance on my car now. I can take myself, sammo :D lets caravan!

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd be cool without watching the movie either. If we dont watch the movie, that gives us more time to drink, eat and be merry... plus save some money.

We can bring an additional ps3 controller and a 360 guitar.

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I need to start practicing on sf4.... .i havent played for like a month. gotta handle you fools with Dan.