Be careful when paying for gas.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea the gas stations in my area are doing this. i had just got back from school a few weeks ago and all i had was my card on me. then i realized $3.97 cash $4.04 credit. got me good. f**kin skanks

whtcivic93

www.mm-graphics.net
I honestly couldnt tell you if they are doing this in my area or not. I havent been paying attention. :???:

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you see this... i say go inside and use the ATM.. then pay for gas.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
is this happening in columbia??? i havent seen anything like it in charleston

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
THis is happening in columbia...and I saw it in Charleston about a month ago when I went down there for a visit...it is happening in Greenville/Spartanburg too...

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea those b***h asses got me too:evil: Paying with cash only now

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you also have to watch if the numbers start moving before the pump starts. they said on my local news to watch out for this.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
this has been happening for a while around where I am.

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks for the heads up :thumbup: . i'm going to have to look out for this in my area.

Dreamer1

Cellphone User
5+ Year Member
i changed about 20 stations so far to cash and credit price, but in jersey if you want to do credit higher you have to show the credit price on the big sign or you're looking at 1500 fine and up to 6 days closure. Credit card companies charge a lot per transaction so station owners are putting that on us now... some even switched to cash only... i make signs for gas stations all over Jersey =) good business for me too, since everyone wants to change now

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I honestly don't care lol. I pay with card all the time because I absolutely hate and refuse to carry cash on me.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Theres a gas station here that switched there pump buttons around. Instead of the normal:

|Regular| |Plus| |Premium| order, theres one here thats now:

|Premium| |Plus| |Regular| ... it's labeled correctly, but I bet a lot of people don't notice.

Tricky bastards

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Theres a gas station here that switched there pump buttons around. Instead of the normal:

|Regular| |Plus| |Premium| order, theres one here thats now:

|Premium| |Plus| |Regular| ... it's labeled correctly, but I bet a lot of people don't notice.

Tricky bastards
If someone didnt notice that, then they shouldnt be driving. I have seen people pull up to the diesel pump, driving a gasoline engine and fill their tank up. I think to myself "why the f**k are you driving on public roads when you cant read the big sign that says diesel.
As for the cc thing. It's been going on here since gas started to spike. Cash ftw