Beautiful Day=eg Photoshoot

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
like what the title say it's such a nice day today so me and the girlfriend decided to bring out the eg for a little cruise. any comments are all welcome :cool:

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lovin the si's! seeing your car makes me want to get my side moldings shaved..like how yours are. love the red too! what kind of exhaust is that?

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thanks for the good comment man and i have greddy knock-off lol

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lower the b***h some more, and get rid of the weights on the si's.. they make em' look nasty

knivesout

¬ µ ∫ ç π
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks pretty damn clean man. :thumbs up

It could stand to be lowered a tiny bit more.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lower the b***h some more, and get rid of the weights on the si's.. they make em' look nasty
planning on it this year hopefully what are you talking about weights on the si?.

TruespeedEM1

5+ Year Member
planning on it this year hopefully what are you talking about weights on the si?.
The weights on the outside of your wheels that they use to balance your tires. They did the same thing to mine, haha. Just tell them to use the stick on weights on the inside of the wheel.

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mine looks better...lol. Nah im playin. yours looks way nicer. not digging the tint tho, but that's just me.....

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The weights on the outside of your wheels that they use to balance your tires. They did the same thing to mine, haha. Just tell them to use the stick on weights on the inside of the wheel.
ah i see damn you got some good eyes for details lol

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
mine looks better...lol. Nah im playin. yours looks way nicer. not digging the tint tho, but that's just me.....
i'm thinking of getting the tints off i had the tints since i was in high school lol. but i'm a little bit scared to take off the rear tints the side one i can handle but not the rear. i heard that if you mess the rear the de-icer would not work and would need a new one :(. but for now i'll keep the tints it hides my gutted interior lol

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
pretty clean car, not a big fan of the exhaust though
that's cool man but at the time i was on a budget so i bought the knock-off lol if i had the money i would have buy a better one :cool:

umair

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice!!! i think i have seen ur eg on western a few times.

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea i only caught the weights because they put em' on my freshly polishd blades and had to get them takin off. now its the first thing i look at...lol what percent tint is that