Beautiful day; Washed the baby =] (56K Warning)

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So it was gorgeous today for the first time in a few weeks so what better to do than wash the baby ;). No waxing/detailing but prolly will once it gets even warmer out and more towards the summer. Just walked around the car and snapped some quick pics, nothing special. On with em ;).

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lookin good man. you in the same boat i am? too strapped to have a nicely modified civic?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No money :(. Job #1 starts saturday and it's a part time dishwashing at a party house so there's not guarantee with that (atleast consistent money wise). And job #2 is supposed to call me, or was. I'm going to go directly into the store tomorrow and find out what's going on since it's been a week.

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The phrase "keep it simple, stupid" comes to mind when i see your car....dont know why but it does. Wierd..

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that sucks dude... nice washing i guess? Get your bench racer ass off the forums and get saving!! You at least need some springs

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Gonna start saving starting from the first paycheck I get from job #1.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
your car is clean and a good platform, i would paint the steelies and put the hub caps back over them, its like $5 worth of paint and it will look 100x better, then i would tint it and lower it, and just leave it that way, how hard was the foggy install? im going to get some and some sidemarkers within the next week or 2

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my car is exactly like yours....except i have si lip on....hx rims and tint.....those 3 things however make a huge difference cause mines dont look as stock as yours....and it seems like your paint is hella faded. but things will come with time....save up

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice man, the Tein S-techs will set you off really nice. It would be sick if you blacked out your head llights.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
woohoo... man, I miss my car when it was a virgin.

Jmoto911

Built, not bought.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hella busted.. you should just send that to the scrap yard... hahah jk.. looks good... lower that POS and get some nice rims. ;)

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah the paint IS hella faded :(. And hella chipped cuz the first like 80k miles were 99% highway.

And I wanna leave my headlights OEM. I wanna be different from all the "jdm ctr" style stuff.

And I don't like tints.

Fog light install was cake. Once I got the first hole (used the hole saw method as OEM instructions call for) cut, I just zipped through it and was easy.

Anything else? lol. And thanks for the feedback :thumbs up

dyce590

True Life:I drive a Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lovin this car, i wish mine was ur color. im in ny too and i think today was the best day of the year. where in ny ru located?

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
it was beautiful out today, I also washed and waxed the whore. She loved every second of the attention

xenoicity

Honda Technician
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looked like my car when i first got it... very good platform... clean

Alpine

5+ Year Member
Great job washing your ride.....but you also need some tyre black spray to top it off!