Been a long time comin'...

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hey all...I haven't been around as much over the past 2 years or so...but, i've come back, posting more here and there.

One of the last times I made a thread about my car, you guys may remember that it looked like this:

Painted it Electron Blue Pearl (Si Blue). I digged it for a while, but wasn't feel the m00gen lip after a while and wanted a change.

Been super busy over the summer...working on my buddy's GTi, a friend's Jetta and another friend's Evo, along with working on my sedan as much as I could...which led to this:

Had some rust that needed to be fixed. This is my third time repainting it and it will be the last. Don't want to do it again for a long time.

this is how it sat for most of the summer:

Had to fix rust on both dog legs and I wasn't feelin' side markers anymore so I bought some new fenders as well.

Then over the past couple of weeks, I got down to business. I took off every thing that I could:

Sneak peak of the new color:

which then lead to this, once it was all put back together:

It's painted Campanella white, from the 06-07 Volkswagen Jetta's and GTi's. It's white with a very slight cream to it...I like it a lot. It contrasts nicely with the black side moldings, side skirts and SiR front lip.

That's been my major project and update...still needs a wetsand and buff but I'm glad that it's pretty much done. It'll be parked for the winter, with a B swap coming in the spring.

OTiS133

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good man. never been a fan of the 4 door eks but the color on that makes it look pretty good.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Very nice Petey. Love it. Back to a similar stock color.

EM1_Si

Tuckin' wires and tires
Looks amazing man! I love electron blue pearl but the new color you went with looks just as dope IMO =)

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you need the clear , round fogs, and your f**king set, looks bad ass man, good job

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow its looks awesome man, good work...:thumbs up

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
is that wing for a 5th gen?

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the transformation. Dig it alot with either color. i like the mugen spoiler, replica or legit? Keep it up Petey!

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks great man! But you know I favor the EBP as an EBP owner ;) But I really like white too =)

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Wow Petey, I was wondering where you've been. haven't really seen much from you in the ways of updates.. glad to see you've still been working on your car. The color is REALLY great, definitely feeling it :thumbs up. Good luck with the B swap as well man!

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
veryyyyyyy nice! good s**t petey! been a long time since some updates. hope you've seen mine already