Been a long time comin'...

Modest Throttle

Registered VIP
Looks really clean man. I like how you painted the mirrors, that black on the bottom flows nice with the windows and window trim.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn petey looks real nice, I saw those pics on nwp and didn't think it was your car lol. Are those oem or replica SiR bumpers? Just wondering cause the fitment looks pretty good.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Posted up a couple new photos on the first post...

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you need the clear , round fogs, and your f**king set, looks bad ass man, good job
I've been pondering a set....haven't decided yet!

is that wing for a 5th gen?
That is the mugen wing made for the 96-98 Sedans. Freaking, talk about a summer long scavenger hunt.

I like the transformation. Dig it alot with either color. i like the mugen spoiler, replica or legit? Keep it up Petey!
:word: Thanks bro...I tried to make sure I got the correct color to be represented.

Looks great man! But you know I favor the EBP as an EBP owner ;) But I really like white too =)
Yeah, I miss EBP but I think I'm feelin this shade of white on the 96-98 front ends. Contasts nicely with all of the black accents.

Wow Petey, I was wondering where you've been. haven't really seen much from you in the ways of updates.. glad to see you've still been working on your car. The color is REALLY great, definitely feeling it :thumbs up. Good luck with the B swap as well man!
Hell yeah man! I hope to be posting more often as well! I miss everyone (no homo)

Very nice Petey. Love it. Back to a similar stock color.
Word! In person you can tell that it's nothing like Taffetta. :cool:

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, car looks great man! i myself havn't been on this site as well in a while, ever since the coupe got stolen. but nice. what did you do to the retros? i think you should put them back on. once again, looks great man.

lilskater519

Bronze!?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
f**king bananas!
i love it dude!
one of my fav ek sedans EVER.
i need to re paint the civlude asap

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You should post pics with the body kit bumper on just for comparison :lol:
How the EFF do you remember that!!! :rolf:

wow, car looks great man! i myself havn't been on this site as well in a while, ever since the coupe got stolen. but nice. what did you do to the retros? i think you should put them back on. once again, looks great man.
I still got 'em, they're sitting in a bin in my basement. I've been thinking of bringing them back.

f**king bananas!
i love it dude!
one of my fav ek sedans EVER.
i need to re paint the civlude asap
Thank you :thumbs up

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
amazing is all i can say, BUT imo 96-98 taillights would finish the car along with oem front/rear mudguards

Mugenej8

NICE Seem like you just a bought a whole new car Great trans

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**king hawt rolla looks really clean

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i been waiting so long to see what you ended up doing with the blue demon! i was clapping my hands right now when i saw you had tore it apart for paint hahahaa looking good man