Been Awhile.... New project

98 EK Hatch

Big Daddy Dumplin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey guys its been awhile since i've done anything... i no longer have my hatch, i sold it to pay off a loan, and now i am purchasing a Integra

Here's what i can remember about the integra... Its a GSR Integra, JDM Front end, Tein Suspension, Rota wheels, PW:JDM Whale Penis Intake, and some kind of exhaust.... its completely stock motor and trans except for the intake.... ok so my friend has had this car for a long time and he went to rebuild it just for the hell of it and over the course of two years he has lost interest in it.... the motor is disassembled and he doesnt want to foul with putting it together again.... so the car has been sitting out in the sun for two years, so the phoenix yellow paint is 50/50 faded,

You'll never believe what im paying for it so i will wait and share that later when i start the build thread, just giving yall a heads up and to be looking the the build thread to start soon..... im not doin anything crazy just re-assembling the motor with some minor goodies, and painting it thats all, i need a dependable daily driver, so this is going to be a fast and somewhat uneventful build....