been gone for years, 98 SiR

skittle_107

touge
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Absolutely agreed. Are you going to be over here anytime soon? Rob and I ended up out your way a couple weeks ago on our ritual Sunday drive.
uhh I plan on coming up for one of the Tuesday night meets at sonic or bubble tea. I'm not sure when. I was planning on going tonight, but I needed tie rods and wheel bearings then an alignment. Thats cool! Thats a long drive!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
uhh I plan on coming up for one of the Tuesday night meets at sonic or bubble tea. I'm not sure when. I was planning on going tonight, but I needed tie rods and wheel bearings then an alignment. Thats cool! Thats a long drive!
Every Sunday Rob and I take the teg out for long cruises. In town cruises are in my car, distance in his since he's not slammed like me. :lol:

skittle_107

touge
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not much going on. Got the tie rods in and wheel bearings in so tomorrow it goes in for an alignment. Did manage to throw my SSR decals on though

skittle_107

touge
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks guys. Picked up an ITR shifter from a buddy. So hopefully that, with some new OEM bushings takes care of my sloppy gearbox