Before, After, More after

skunksi

5+ Year Member
The car looked great for a few Months. UNTIL...

I hope the deer i hit is dead. only good thing that came out of this is that i now have a seibon TS hood coming to replace the dameged stock hood.i LOVE insurance.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ouch! where's the more after?

Seibon huh hmm

skunksi

5+ Year Member
more after is coming by next week. shes in the paint booth and hoods here next week. builds the suspense.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

skunksi

5+ Year Member
I am counting down the days. unless the hood gets lost in transit... by Friday next week i should have her back. i think the C.F hood with orange will look awesome.

skunksi

5+ Year Member
not MY car but its the only pic i could locate of teh sedan with the seibon ts hood. hope this tides over till i get the real pix.

skunksi

5+ Year Member
OK, as promised, after being without the ride almost a month, i FINALLY got her back tonight. took a few pix and if weather holds, i will take some daytime photos tomorrow. seibon hood looks sweet. orange offsets the CF really nice and the grille being black just adds to the look.

skunksi

5+ Year Member
honestly... im glad insurance didnt b***h and gripe about the hood being aftermarket, but i hope i never have to put her in the shop for that long ever again.

JuiceBoxHero

ASE Certified Chef
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those pics don't do the CF any justice (no offense) but I bet it looks bad ass in person. I've always loved that style of hood on 350Zs or S15s; I never thought it would look cool on a civic sedan though.
Nice choice, imo.

prodigy803

5+ Year Member
i think it looks good, everyone is entitled to their own tastes...

but that deer f**** you up haha

skunksi

5+ Year Member
see, i saw the deers (tyere was like 5) on the side of the road and one was the retard who decided to make the mad dash. i swerved into the left lane but ended up broad siding the dumb deer. i needed to post some pix asap cuz im so happy i got her back. i just need 5 minutes for the forecasted rain to let up and ill take some nice day time pix. for those who like the hood... thanks. for those not feeling it... thats kool too. everyone is entitled to their own so thanks for at least looking.