Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did you sell the m3?

also is that the turbo supra?

Benny Blanco

Banned
nope still got the M3..... and SE didnt come turbo... i plan on doing the swap to it and then setting the car up for drifting... i almost crashed my M3 the other day and i was like f**k this.... i need a car to play around with

Sean Gibson

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10K for 180k seems alot! looks good tho.wot BHP is the non-turbo running at?

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
Bro,I salute you in every way man you have just boughten one of the greatest car on the face of the earth man,I love supra everything about them man the way the look is amazing man good luck with it if you ever wanna get ride of her let me know bro,I would be more then willing to take that off your hands

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice pick up for only 10K...!

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn....sounds cheap to me :what:

need to clean her up!!!

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
supras are one of those cars that I respect becuase i know what its capable of but i dont like the body shape at all....

the is300 on the other hand :drool:

ItsAnEP3

Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you only paid 10k for it, holy crap i cant find one around here for less than 15k but i dont think they have as many miles as that. hey thats what engine swaps are for! good luck with it.

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you have the car i always wanted so you better take care of. i will track you down if you dont. lol j/k. congrats on the awesome pick-up. non-turbo but hey its still a supra. now just lower it and get some rims and it will look tight. here is a sight to check out. supraforums.com its a really good place and tons of fast supras like ryan woon's supra, brad d's supra just to name a couple. also check out mvpmotorsports.com and get a turbo kit on that thing asap. i here the boost logics kit is really good and puts out alot of power.

Benny Blanco

Banned
yeah its not really that pricey... i was going to buy a black one the other day for 3 k more with higher miles this needs alittel body work but thats fine because im going to get the motor swaped and after that bigger turbos then maybe ill work on the body

stock this has 230hp... TT stock is 330.... upgrade turbos =) endless ....my goal is around 450-500... that would be bad ass... im only 18 and bought this car on my own and the m3 which is sick to me... car inserance is only 180 a month full cov. but thats because im movin to CA on a base so yeah ....

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sooooo.... How are you affording this? :lol:

Cool, I think they are overrated, but still a good car....

bmyers4321

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude you could easily acheive over 500 hp with the 2JZ motor. look at that mvpmotorsport.com and look at the supra tt section tubo kits. they have some that just putting those on will get you into the 600 hp range. then you turn the boost up and have even more. and dont anyone say oh you make it sound easy i know what it takes i am just sayin. but anyways good luck with the project man. it is a good one.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not gonna argue, I know you can make some crazy numbers...... I still think its a bit overrated, though.... :what:

Like I said, its still a good car..... :P

bmyers4321

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
42Steps said:
I'm not gonna argue, I know you can make some crazy numbers...... I still think its a bit overrated, though.... :what:

Like I said, its still a good car..... :P
they may be overrated but i would still get one and it would be fast as hell too. i honestly dont think i would stop putting things on it until i just got sick of it or something happens to it.

Benny Blanco

Banned
42Steps said:
Sooooo.... How are you affording this? :lol:

Cool, I think they are overrated, but still a good car....

Marines..... I make some good money and i find alot of s**t cheap..... like this and my m3... m3 with about 80k miles on it was only 12k =) by no means am i rich trust me .... search old post of mine and you can see my old civic.... AUTO .... it was bad ...But like i tell every one eles i stay movin up never back... so i duno whats higher then a supra and m3.... Audi maybe? i duno what to do after this car... maybe ill get a truck but i know i got alot of dreams i plan on doing ont he supra... the m3 is just my eastcost car