Benny B- My NEw MKIV aka supra... :)

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ouch.... What year is it? I honestly think you paid too much (not sure of the year though). I'm kind of inerested in seeing what $lick Rick thinks it should go for too.

Anyway, nice find. Looks like she might need some love in the cleaning dept.

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good, just needs a washing. TT's are freaking expensive now...

ItsAnEP3

Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well if your gonna keep going higher then after the supra your next project should be a skyline :drool:

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i wonder if most people who read and respond to this thread realize that it's NOT TURBO and nothing special what so ever performance wise

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
i wonder if most people who read and respond to this thread realize that it's NOT TURBO and nothing special what so ever performance wise
I noticed that. :what: That's a big part of why I think he overpaid.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Benny Blanco said:
search old post of mine and you can see my old civic.... AUTO .... it was bad
Oh I remember you and your cars just fine..... You had an Eclipse Turbo before the M3.... Thats why I didn't understand how you could afford it.... :lol: :P

$lick Rick said:
I was pretty sure it was N/A...

M3 to N/A Supra = Step Down :???:

racerx661

certified pervert
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice pick up...clean supras that are tt go for over 20k-25k easily...body is very clean...you got a good deal...movin on up is the way to go...i am getting my z06 in 2 weeks

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
racerx661 said:
clean supras that are tt go for over 20k-25k easily...
And THAT, my friends, is why they are overrated... :what:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
racerx661 said:
nice pick up...clean supras that are tt go for over 20k-25k easily...body is very clean...you got a good deal...movin on up is the way to go...i am getting my z06 in 2 weeks
It's not a turbo. It's an SE. No turbo at all. So it's wrong to compare it.

That's like me saying 6th gen Sis go for such and such, which makes it cool that I got my EX for so much cheaper. ;)

Benny Blanco

Banned
SE with alot of miles right? .... Swap it is cheap...

honda civic CX or DX with alot of miles right.... swap it with a B16 Cheap right =)

why do we all get the lower lable ... car inserance =) it is way cheaper... and again the body is really good and its clean... so ill be swaping and it will have TT and yet the car inserance wont change =) but it will have the same if not more power in the end ... of a stock TT ... anyone eles understand... Nothing at all SUPER about my supra other then the fact that i own one now and never tought i could own one till i was older... I could have got an SI for the same price ... but for that i get a EG and k20 it.. again i never go down... i go up... I still got the M3 like i said... and yes i did have a GST!! not GSX...which i only sold for 3k and it was a bad ass car...

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
I noticed that. :what: That's a big part of why I think he overpaid.
na i dont think 10k was over payed at all. if anything a good deal. the cheatest i have ever found N/A was like 15k and that was with about 140k miles on it. the turbo supras those are going for crazy prices.

racerx661 said:
and i agree with what NOFX said about your statement. and by the way turbo supras start at about 35k a few less if your lucky. go to any supra forums and youll be lucky if someone is sellin for under 40k.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thinkin around the box...

IMO, supras are nice... but wayyyyy heavy. Seems as if they don't have that light steering like an S2000 or something. An older M3? I don't really like those either. IMO, if you got a used S2K for around 14k-16k then it would be considered a good deal. But an N/A Supra for 10...? You could've boughten a nicely used 240SX and swapped it and still had money to play with. If you like it thats fine but IMO that money could've been used for something else. Like toward a house...

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you should've taken that money and put it into the M3.
what a waste of money.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eh, as long as it runs and its a clean title i would ball it.

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Benny Blanco said:
SE with alot of miles right? .... Swap it is cheap...

honda civic CX or DX with alot of miles right.... swap it with a B16 Cheap right =)

why do we all get the lower lable ... car inserance =) it is way cheaper... and again the body is really good and its clean... so ill be swaping and it will have TT and yet the car inserance wont change =) but it will have the same if not more power in the end ... of a stock TT ... anyone eles understand... Nothing at all SUPER about my supra other then the fact that i own one now and never tought i could own one till i was older... I could have got an SI for the same price ... but for that i get a EG and k20 it.. again i never go down... i go up... I still got the M3 like i said... and yes i did have a GST!! not GSX...which i only sold for 3k and it was a bad ass car...
I found out a few days ago that my insurance provider doesnt change rates based on what trim.. I could pay the same monthly bill for a Integra GSR as I do for my LS..