best cold air intakes for 2002 civics

Status
Not open for further replies.

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, i just looked at your thread that got closed. you should take joe's advice, I wouldn't be surprised if this got closed. search> you.

Za0G13

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
c_diddy said:
wow, i just looked at your thread that got closed. you should take joe's advice, I wouldn't be surprised if this got closed. search> you.

ok ok ok...maybe i'll stop talking about this subject

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my best advice is to just get what you want. which ever one you think works, looks, or will perform better, get it.

Ltrain

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just make sure if its a cai not to get a generic filter (nono)

Za0G13

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ltrain said:
just make sure if its a cai not to get a generic filter (nono)

who makes the best filters than? i think that K&N makes good long lasting durable filters.

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This is a little off topic. But sounds like you are rich since on just about every thread you started, you basically want the best stuff for your car and don't care how much it would cost... Why a civic? Why not WRX? BMW? Just curious.

Za0G13

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pineapples said:
This is a little off topic. But sounds like you are rich since on just about every thread you started, you basically want the best stuff for your car and don't care how much it would cost... Why a civic? Why not WRX? BMW? Just curious.

hahaha, c'mon guy, i'm not rich, i just save up untill i have the money...i want the best of the best for my ride cause thats the way it's gotta be...right? don't get me wrong. i'm not here to sound stupid. (or rich) i DO care about price but i'm willing to dish out a little bit of cash to get what i want. i only want the best for my car thats all, it's my first civic...i love honda civics. i hope i'm not sounding like an A-HOLE!

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I totally understand when you say "I want the best of the best for my ride" and if that's the case... consider k20

04civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont get cold air. not worth paying over 200 bucks for a piece of pipe and a filter at the end. get a short ram. you can find a used AEM intake or injen intake for cheap. go with the k&n typhoon intake though....

a member in 7thgencivic.com is selling his fujita cold air intake for 120 bucks. might wanna check that out. pretty good intake i hear.

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im saying what they all said but unless ur building a 300 hp all motor monstor it wont make much diffrence.

04civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^ exactly.

dude if i were you i would save up and do a k20 swap or boost the damn thing. or just save on suspension work and get nice wheels and blah blah....go all out with looks.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I closed that other thread for a reason. One intake thread a month or so isnt too bad... but I will not tolerate three in a week. It's ridiculous. You can ask the other guys, I'm a pretty reasonable mod. But this just bothers me. I'm sorry, but this one is getting closed too. DO NOT start another "which intake is better" thread. You have your answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.