Best mod I ever did to my civic!

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow it never fails to amaze me how much people mature people at that cannot say anything nice at all...id love to see someone in a meet say something like that to the persons face...lol any who bro..nice pick up my neighbor has one and it does look like a lot of fun...

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow it never fails to amaze me how much people mature people at that cannot say anything nice at all...id love to see someone in a meet say something like that to the persons face...lol any who bro..nice pick up my neighbor has one and it does look like a lot of fun...
thats what im saying it seems like people come on just to be dicks to everyone

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Compensate for what? It's a 220HP car, same wheel base as a civic and a little heavier :what:

If it was a bright orange, 900HP, open headers and a wheelie bar, sure then I'd be compensating.

But just the fact that a guy is showing off a Miata makes me dumbfounded. Especially in Off-Topic, this have gone in Other in Members Rides.
Wow you really have a stick up your ass don't you,

Have a nice life w/your s**t attitude,

Where's that ignore button?

It still amazes me how people come to a CIVIC forum talking s**t, anyone on this forum who wants to give me s**t for driving a "chics" car better look at what club this is. Civics are arguably chic cars as well, if anyone want to criticize me driving a Miata you might as well be talking s**t to everyone on this forum!

But you're an exception right b/c you rock a f**kin Mustang?

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very true, Thanks for teh compliment man

I was waiting for Daboyu to talk s**t where's he? Ohh right BANNED lol

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wow you really have a stick up your ass don't you,

Have a nice life w/your s**t attitude,

Where's that ignore button?

It still amazes me how people come to a CIVIC forum talking s**t, anyone on this forum who wants to give me s**t for driving a "chics" car better look at what club this is. Civics are arguably chic cars as well, if anyone want to criticize me driving a Miata you might as well be talking s**t to everyone on this forum!

But you're an exception right b/c you rock a f**kin Mustang?
My s**t attitude? I don't have a s**t attitude, I tell it how it is. :what:

No, anyone in from CC in SoCal knew I was close to get a CRX before I got a Mustang. I got a Mustang because I forced to. This should have gone in Others in Members Rides, but because this isn't in the right section, I'm going to hassle you.

I would say it to their face, I don't have a problem telling people the truth :what:

People get butt hurt because they don't other peoples opinions. He posted it, should have known some people were going to post something negative, I'm not going to say "Wow dude, nice car!" when I don't think it is.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i dunno, if i'd get a miata, it'd have to have a F22C complete swap under the hood.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dunno, if i'd get a miata, it'd have to have a F22C complete swap under the hood.
Yeah I never tried saying it was for everybody. F22 would be siiick, and I've seen it done but SC is a more realistic goal for me.

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Compensate for what? It's a 220HP car, same wheel base as a civic and a little heavier :what:

If it was a bright orange, 900HP, open headers and a wheelie bar, sure then I'd be compensating.

But just the fact that a guy is showing off a Miata makes me dumbfounded. Especially in Off-Topic, this have gone in Other in Members Rides.
what a d**k!

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i was 1st reading this and was like oh god here we go again lol congrats nice car man

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yeah i got that mag issue with a MX-5 with the F22C i believe with a CAI lol it was pretty dope.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
guys, stay on topic. if you have nothing nice to say, dont say anything.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shane, that was good find man!, its clean all over. i'll see it saturday! :D
its gona be dope too see how you're going to build it. you and paul
went rwd!

f**k the haters!

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shane, that was good find man!, its clean all over. i'll see it saturday! :D
its gona be dope too see how you're going to build it. you and paul
went rwd!

f**k the haters!
hehe thanks bro can't wait for the weekend!