best program for burning cd's

that VERBAL

AKA Theiven Stealberg
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nero or Roxio

I am using Roxio as of late, WMP blows ass...it doesn't burn id3v tags so songs never show up on my headunit

boo

Vash526

Version_01
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Revolver said:
I just open up the blank cd and drag the files onto it the use then burn a data cd by using the cd writing wizard that came with xp. No fancy program needed.
Well i would use to do that to cause it was easy that way until it started to take longer times to burn stuff once i switched over to Nero my burn time went back to normal and i just stopped burning that way all together.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i like nero... i like nero a lot. =) on this computer (mines in storage still), it has a program called sonic something loaded by dell that was extremely easy to use. just fyi. =)

100Percen%

The Random One
5+ Year Member
Revolver said:
I just open up the blank cd and drag the files onto it the use then burn a data cd by using the cd writing wizard that came with xp. No fancy program needed.
Well, for some reason when I try to burn like that it's like windows doesn't recongnize the temp files. Like they aren't there. Weird.

EXSpeedAddict said:
I just use WMP...simple, easy, and relatively quick (burns a full 10+ track cd in like 3 min)
With a 48x burner Nero burns pretty much any track list in about 3 minutes.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EXSpeedAddict said:
I just use WMP...simple, easy, and relatively quick (burns a full 10+ track cd in like 3 min)
It all depends on your drives write speed, mine can burn a cd in nero in under a minute.