Bestest Body Kit out there

CivicBoy80

Banned
I have a 2000 si and I want a body kit like Fast and Furiousis Style. I want mine to be different though cuz of the rim plans I have. What is best style for the rims. I now there is some hatas on this url so if u want to help give me advice. I want it not rub my rims, but I'm worried about rim camber. Let me know

Peace

legend1011

Banned
CivicBoy80 said:
I have a 2000 si and I want a body kit like Fast and Furiousis Style. I want mine to be different though cuz of the rim plans I have. What is best style for the rims. I now there is some hatas on this url so if u want to help give me advice. I want it not rub my rims, but I'm worried about rim camber. Let me know

Peace
I don't even know what to say to this?:what:

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what are you planning on doing with this car, driving it daily, car shows?? i want some more background info

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bestest? furiousis? rim camber?

post a pic of your rims / the rims u plan on getting

if your gonna get a body kit..i dont think it'll be any different than any other ricer out there..unless you custom make it your own

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
and by the way. heres an idea of big wheels on a civic:

and if you wanna really be different, put a new ballin front end on that car, i suggest something expensive:

if you need any more ideas, feel free to ask.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wont flame since you used the word "bestest".

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like the mercedes lights

but I also love rice and people from jersey

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
is that a rex with benz lights, bmw grill and honda emblem on front? wow

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
im starting to think someone is just messing with cc

chadi

chuatZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think you need to join automotiveforums.com and leave clubcivic because the poeple here are more into jdm stuff than F&F stuff....automotive forums will be perfect for you.

civicex9700

5+ Year Member
this has to be a joke no one can be as dumb as this guy. if you think this thread is funny you should read the posts he put in the thread about removing the amber in 96-98 headlights.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Actually, on 2nd thought....just go sign up on honda-tech.com...they will love you there. =)