Big additions to the coupe.

fitbmx1986

speed safely
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mandral bent 2.5 exhaust with resonator and stock cat, JDM side moldings, skunk2 struts and springs. 15" konig minuz on falken zeix 512 195's. Audio console, and civic EX cluster. its commin together slowly. Def enjoy the ride now though with it being lowered. made a enormous difference. now that this is all done the next thing to do is turbo the LS! shottin for 275 ish whp. then after that we will talk paint and body work. but im lookin for some more speed now, 1 year since i've had the b18b and im kinda bored with it. :(

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not bad.

how wide are the wheels..?

Tires look beefy for 195/50's....

fitbmx1986

speed safely
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea i guess we'll just see what comes along first. i don;t really know anyone that sprays. so im thinking i will probably prep the entire car myself and then just bring it to macco. but im the meantime im gonna piece together my turbo kit. i think im going to go with either a nice black, or a real dark red.

Jason-

jdm king :p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why did you put an auto cluster?
Maybe he got it for cheap/free?

Your car looks nice. Paint is a little eh? lol. But I understand paint/body will be later. Any more interior and some motor shots?

-Jason

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Maybe he got it for cheap/free?

Your car looks nice. Paint is a little eh? lol. But I understand paint/body will be later. Any more interior and some motor shots?

-Jason
if so should have sold it and got a manual ex cluster

fitbmx1986

speed safely
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea well honeslty who cares. the gear letters dosen't make it enough difference to me to spend more money to get a different one. im not made of it. im going to end up doing a integra cluster later anyway.