Big Ass Texas Meet!!

catch0087

5+ Year Member
New Update....Big Ass Texas Meet!!

The location for the meet will be in Austin,TX. Looking around at good locations for photo shoots, eating, partying and possibly watching strippers. Don't worry all you youngins if we got to a nudie it will be an 18 and up place. The meet will be held on March 21st. There are a few Austin guys that will be showing us around. I know Austin has some great roads, so the cruise should be fun. I will be going down there Saturday morning so we should get a carvan of the northerners going. I'm going to stay the night and drive back Sunday. Let me know what yall think. Meet at the 360 Bridge parking garage. After that, we will park and take pictures at the parking garage next to the bridge or with the bridge in the backgroundThan we will continue north on highway 360 till we get to 2222. From 2222 we will take that west towads highway 620 and Lime Creek road. After driving lime creek both directions, we will regroup at the gas station on the corner of Lime Creek and 2222. From there we can make the 10 mile drive south to Mansfield Dam and watch the sunset and maybe BBQ or just take more pics. Then we will go party on 6th street!

**hotel website to reserve a room http://www.motel6.com/default.aspx and hotel # 1118**

Dallas/Oklahoma Caravan:
Meet at 10a.m @ the NorthWest Corner of 35E and Wintergreen(one exit after 20).

Houston Caravan:
The Wings N More on 290 Time??????