big f**king problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i watched it twice, was something wrong with my audio, i didnt hear anything, does this make me a bad guy?

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So then why avoid it and act like it doesn't happen...scared to face reality and know what actually happens to people...
since you want to use this logic, why not find a video of a child being molested or something? happens everyday. does that make it ok? f**k NO! just because there are sick people in this world doesnt mean you should post videos of the messed up things they do.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i watched it twice, was something wrong with my audio, i didnt hear anything, does this make me a bad guy?

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
since you want to use this logic, why not find a video of a child being molested or something? happens everyday. does that make it ok? f**k NO! just because there are sick people in this world doesnt mean you should post videos of the messed up things they do.
I will gladly find one if that is what you would like???

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats not what i would like. im just using your logic. if you would actually find one and watch it and post you are a sick SOB

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thats not what i would like. im just using your logic. if you would actually find one and watch it and post you are a sick SOB
Luckily I won't find one as could care less for it, but you guys might want to try and make that a rule as well since it isn't in the VIP section rules...

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Luckily I won't find one as could care less for it, but you guys might want to try and make that a rule as well since it isn't in the VIP section rules...
maybe because when the rules were written they expected people to have more common sense and decency about them.....

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yet s**t like this is allowed

now... this is bullshit
the rules need fixed

discussion isnt needed.... anyone who cant figure out why is completely oblivious

what :???: I just seen this thread.....

Man, how hard is it NOT to click the damn link? :what: I seen the first vid scratch posted and I didn't like what I was watching so I exited out. I threw up some extra warning for our sensitive members and that should have told people like you NOT to click the danm link. :lol: Now, I seen that scratch posted another vid and I basically knew what kind of vid it was so I DIDN'T EVEN CLICK INTO THE THREAD let alone the vid link.

Man, it just sucks that most of the people that complain about how cc is and how they wish it was like before are the ones that are messing it up with all these rules. Why can't we just have it that if you are a sensitive member that you don't click into gore threads like these? And if you are one of the sensitive members, why the hell does it matter what other that don;t feel the same as you watch?

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
looks like some peeps slept on the wrong side of the bed. why dont we just chill, move on and forget the video, like every single video that is posted in VIP.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Man, how hard is it NOT to click the damn link? :what: I seen the first vid scratch posted and I didn't like what I was watching so I exited out. I threw up some extra warning for our sensitive members and that should have told people like you NOT to click the danm link. :lol: Now, I seen that scratch posted another vid and I basically knew what kind of vid it was so I DIDN'T EVEN CLICK INTO THE THREAD let alone the vid link.

Man, it just sucks that most of the people that complain about how cc is and how they wish it was like before are the ones that are messing it up with all these rules. Why can't we just have it that if you are a sensitive member that you don't click into gore threads like these? And if you are one of the sensitive members, why the hell does it matter what other that don;t feel the same as you watch?
again... that mentality didnt work for animal videos... what makes you fight for the right to post human torture videos?

really?

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks guys...exactly like I was saying...DON'T CLICK IT...

You have the option...and after the first post had EXTRA WARNING I made sure that the second thread I made had EXTRA WARNING...

It wasn't even required, but I did it for the decency of those on here...you decided to click both...

I could of just posted up a title such as: "VID NWS" and had a link to the video...

I DID think of the people that are on here...

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
again... that mentality didnt work for animal videos... what makes you fight for the right to post human torture videos?

really?
So then should videos of murder be allowed posting since it ISN'T torture...

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
So then should videos of murder be allowed posting since it ISN'T torture...
you need a better dictionary and some more understanding of the english language before you try to argue semantics like that.

you were just looking for attention when you posted that s**t... and you got it... congratulations

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i still dont understand what the big deal is. its just a guy getting killed...
and you wont ever understand, you dont have the required equipment
so save yourself some time and stop trying

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow i am amazed. i never thought people would defend posting up videos of people being brutally murdered

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

really?
I'm not fighting, you are. ;) I made it pretty clear in my original post and I really don't feel like repeating myself but I'l slow it down a bit for ya buddy. :D

I just think it's a bit easier to NOT click a link then adding more rules if you ask me. What you watch or anyone else wants to watch and post in this public forum is cool with me. I don't even have to enter the thread if I don't think I'm going to like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.