Big Red - Linzi's EJ1 Project Beast

Shesfromthefire

Import Sweethearts
How I felt seeing an EG sedan with the same wheels as me for the first time today...

I just wanted to be special for a whole month. >_<

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
350-400 NA....that would be one insane and incredibly costly build. I've hardly seen or heard of 350hp NA K's. Most of which have been big race teams or companies like 4Piston or ERL. Would be cool to see you chase after that.

Shesfromthefire

Import Sweethearts
350-400 NA....that would be one insane and incredibly costly build. I've hardly seen or heard of 350hp NA K's. Most of which have been big race teams or companies like 4Piston or ERL. Would be cool to see you chase after that.
That's what I've always heard about all motor, that for big #'s you have to have deep pockets or good sponsorships. We'll I still have my heart set on supercharging. I have never seen it done on an ej1 although I'm sure it has been.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Never heard of CCW but they look nice :thumbup: and the paint on the car looks very good still, from what i can see in the last picture.
For real?

Nice build so far, just found it

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just found your thread, and like what I see so far. Keep it up! And I'm guessing you're closer to Dallas than Ft Worth? I never went to the Cars and Coffee in the Dallas area, but there's a Ft Worth Cars and Coffee that just started a couple months ago, if you're closer to the Ft Worth area. Not many Hondas there yet, but I'm sure as it catches on we'll see more.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
That plaid looks surprisingly good. I raised a brow when I read the "PLAID" part before I saw the pics lol.