bigger injectors?!?!?!?

pwnnoobz1

so i have a stock d16 with all the bolt ons...im planing on getting a turbo kit now........and was wanting to know if i can use stock injectors if like a run a low psi or boost?!?!?!? and if so like how low?!?

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No, you will need to upgrade your injectors and fuel pump.

gotz02skate

5+ Year Member
im about to do the same thing on my d15b... i plan on getting the 255 walbro fuel pump.. and as far and injectors atm im stumpped.

i want 440cc injectors.. i dont want to cut wires as easy as people say.. im no electrician, ill f**k it up so ill cut the clips to fit and wrap with electrical tape..

how ever...running on a d15b OBD1 p28.. what kind of injectors should i get to prevent frying... peak / saturated.. high/ low reistance...

and any brand injectors if u can suggest.. thanks fellas.

BLU CIVIC

I ❤ VIR
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you don't have a tuner already, i'd find someone and establish a relationship with them and tell them what you're working with and what you're trying to do b/c in all honesty they can help you make great informed decisions. I'm using Chrysler 550cc turbo injectors. Talked with my tuner and he said he can make them work. A resister box later and i have had no problems.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If your not going to do it right just don't do it at all. Don't cut wires and make* the clips fit or anything like that. Do it right. It's not hard at all. When I first did my turbo install I was 17 years old and just made sure I understood everything before attempting anything. Research and you'll do fine. Plus, there are people here to help you along the way especially if you attempted to know what you were doing

Chevmaro

I had the same questions. Then I decided to find a tuner and let him run whatever injectors he wants. He is going to install me some DSM injectors and only charging me 25 bux to install the resistor box. WIN!

d15b, greddy turbo kit.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wiring that resistor box for me was a nightmare. I ended up having it done professionally as well for me. Then two weeks later got rid of them for peak & hold injectors ;)

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its 2011, there are TONS of write ups available that show you how to wire a resistor box. Dont rush, follow directions, and dont do it half ass. You'll be fine.

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wiring that resistor box for me was a nightmare. I ended up having it done professionally as well for me. Then two weeks later got rid of them for peak & hold injectors ;)
I used peak & hold on my del sol and and to wire up the injectors i had on my rsx. Wiring isnt hard if you take your time

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
make sure you do all your research and more before starting anything! lots of write-ups online..

emerican

Registered VIP
Just do it right the first time do a good bit of research and get a good realtionship with a tuner.