Bisimoto Header

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was wondering if anybody has used these headers (meaning D or B series, not more than one). They're a little pricey, but I was just wondering if they are worth it. Any info on header is appreciated. Exospeed.com has some nice stuff, I'd definetly check em out.

D-Series:

baby99si

N/A project has begun....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude you will love it, definitly get that header they are one of the best headers out man i f**ken love those things. They are compared to hy-tech and header tech etc deffinitly one of the best.

teevee247

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
beuatiful look to them... if you get them let us know how they feel... also... does anyone have any dyno sheets for that headre?

civic95

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was curious about this header too. I know there's a dyno sheet floating around H-T. Does anyone have this header personally? I didn't think they were compatible with A/C or something like that? (correct me if i'm wrong please).

racuss6

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
does ne kno if u can still keep ur ac if u put those headers in an ek w/a b series?

stealth512

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't know about the B series header...but the D series has just enough clearance to keep an integra rad...so no air con.

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The only thing that makes me not want to buy it is the price. I found the D series dyno sheet.

stealth512

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
In my opinion this thing is one of the best headers you can buy...but at the end of the day...your not gonna be making enough power with a D series NA......go pick up a turbo bud.

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stealth512 said:
In my opinion this thing is one of the best headers you can buy...but at the end of the day...your not gonna be making enough power with a D series NA......go pick up a turbo bud.
I have an Integra. Still debating FI or NA. Not planning a swap, but if I did it would be a B17.