Black 96 Ek hatch project!

3star-ek4

5+ Year Member
yea, bought the integra that way. I only thing I did was 30000k hid, yellow fog lens, and full tusdo exhaust. The integra was going to be my second project, but I can't really spend money on both car at the same time. I couldn't stand how the car look anymore, so I junked the car. It made me happy, how it smoked an 98 prelude H22. I still miss it ever single day.

thanks for the feedback guys. more to come soon when I get my income tax money. Hopefully 5k spend.

CBURKE

"That's not my LEG"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Good s**t man! And yes, that WB is like WOW!!! lol

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
quick question- wheres the o2 sensor on the header? isnt it on top right before the cat?

3star-ek4

5+ Year Member
quick question- wheres the o2 sensor on the header? isnt it on top right before the cat?

yup its like 3-5 inches away from the cat, right below the intake manifold.

this spring just gonna get tune, maybe lower my car and getting another car so I could drive to school and work. Can't really spend money right now because I'm trying to buy a house.

yup, money is what holding me back.

3star-ek4

5+ Year Member
Just got my car dyno and tuned today by Jordan at Map Performance. I was hoping to hit aleast 170-180 hp. My motor surprised me.

Just stock JDM GSR from H-motor online. Just ebay intake, ebay tri-y big tube, full Megan Drift Spec, 2.5 Blox test pipe, Skunk2 Pro manifold with hondata intake gasket, 68 Blox tb with thermal gasket.

MY CAR HIT 192HP AND 137TQ. Believe that...I know its crazy. Here is the grap and video will be upload soon when my brother is finish fixing it.

Tuner say my motor is really healthy. Just wanna thank H-motor online.