1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

Black Civic with white rims?

Discussion in 'Wheels / Tires / Brakes / Suspension (All Gens)' started by civichick, Jan 6, 2004.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. civichick

civichick New Member 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

I have a 1994 black Civic coupe and I want to get rims put on. My favorite are white, but I don't know how it'll look. What do you all think? And does anyone have pics of a black car with white rims?

2. stolibears

stolibears Use your dipstick Jimmy!! Registered VIP 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

you have any pics of your ride?
    Might be able to fix the pic with white rims so you can see how your car looks.

3. defvayne

defvayne Set This World On Blaze!! Registered VIP 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

white on black is played out. Get something better. Like bronze or something like gold.

4. civichick

Here's a photo. It would be cool if you could alter the pic for me.

I don't know about bronze or gold. I'd go with silver if I didn't get white.

5. DirtyD

DirtyD New Member Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

that would look bad, go with bronze IMO

6. defvayne

defvayne Set This World On Blaze!! Registered VIP 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

Here is a black civic with bronze rims....looks better than white or silver.

7. defvayne

And another one....this is riceboys ride.....credit to him.

8. civichick

IMO, the dark rims blend too much with the car and they're hard to see. Thanks for the photos and your opinion.

9. defvayne

ok the white rims on anything seems to be a RICE "fashion" white on green ghey, white on black ghey, white on red ghey....sorry to piss others but its really played out. But gunmetal or bronze and silver are coo but white meh. Sorry no offense.

10. civichick

None taken.

I may just stick with silver. I've heard the white start to scratch and chip easily anyway.

11. Melt

Melt New Member Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

i like white on black ... looks tight.

12. Rick James

Rick James New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

it looks aight but white on red looks better. but hey its ur ride make it the way u want it

13. civichick

I shouldn't have asked anyone for their opinion because I let it influence me too much. I still have time to decide.

14. Spencey

Spencey New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

yeah, I agree, I've got silver painted rims with polished lip and center cap, I don't have a right now, I'll can get one if you like to see it, but they're 17" Enkei RSF-IIs

15. defvayne

yeah its your ride just dont rice it out.

16. Spencey

Spencey New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

yep, but it's your ride, plus you have to pick a style too, that's half the fun as much as it is nerve racking

17. Sound Streamin'

Sound Streamin' Boost or Die Registered VIP 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

The only problem with white is that you'll have one hell of a time keeping them clean. Break dust loves white rims.

18. civic31g

civic31g Rice Racers Registered VIP 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

i have the gunmetal motogi mr7's on mine, i like them, but like a lot of ppl have ais its ur ride, you do what you like. no matter if its rice or not.

19. civic31g

civic31g Rice Racers Registered VIP 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

sorry my sig is not the best of pics here are a few more
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Britty

Britty CC's Grandma =p Registered VIP 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

I have gunmental on my black teg *will be lowered in a month or whenever the snow is gone*
    White is a b***h to clean...my bf had white on his red car...it was aight. but seriously tho, if YOU want white rims, got for it! :thumbs up