Black Decals?

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what's the difference between stickers and vinyls?? well....if they are to expensive..the black ones will do fine..

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think all your ideas are good.. but the problem with making it in the exact shade of green you want.. or that sparkle pink.. is you lose volume.. i think you have to keep it pretty basic to keep it reasonanble.. black and white imo.. one of those would go with about any color car..

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
i think all your ideas are good.. but the problem with making it in the exact shade of green you want.. or that sparkle pink.. is you lose volume.. i think you have to keep it pretty basic to keep it reasonanble.. black and white imo.. one of those would go with about any color car..
green? pink? :lol:

imbcruz

ItsMeBraulio!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I was hopeing for baby Blue Damn ... J/k :lol:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i'd love the grey-white-red tricolour ones justin,.. i think a lot of members would really enjoy having those on their ride... how much would that cost

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anfrey said:
i'd love the grey-white-red tricolour ones justin,.. i think a lot of members would really enjoy having those on their ride... how much would that cost
see, i'm not the only one....like i said earlier, i thought they came in that color, thats why i purchased it :lol:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Jspec Ej6 said:
see, i'm not the only one....like i said earlier, i thought they came in that color, thats why i purchased it :lol:
dude i've been wanting them since 2 years ago

stickers have an adhesive on them
vinyls will cling to glass without adhesive.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
the printed ones would be around the same price. they are a white vinyl that has color printed on it but since it is a sticker everything needs to be connected for peeling it off. this requires a border around it which could be white or black, etc...

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i say black... the more it looks like the title banner, the better

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would LOVE some pink CC decals. Gotta set my car apart from the guys. 8)

ryanM

Jay Jay said:
the printed ones would be around the same price. they are a white vinyl that has color printed on it but since it is a sticker everything needs to be connected for peeling it off. this requires a border around it which could be white or black, etc...
why cant you just do it like they are right now? where all the letters are separate, but connected by a clear sticker that you peel off once you put the sticker on your car.

and +1 for the banner style, black, and silver. i'd pick up a new set for sure if you made them the banner colors :D

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
because that is how stickers are. what you are talking about could be done but that would require multiple color cut vinyl decals and they cost $$$

ryanM

Jay Jay said:
because that is how stickers are. what you are talking about could be done but that would require multiple color cut vinyl decals and they cost $$$
ahh, i gotcha, then yes, count me in on the black border :lol:

charles_00Civic

CC'S Longest Running Noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
k. what we need is ones fro sedans and ones for coupe. lol. Also, tint bands. Like all black, then with clubcivic.com in th top right or w/e. Not ricey, Maybe 15 dollars for a tint band. lol. The flat black vinyl ones are 6 here.instal is 40 lol.

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What are tint bands? and I am still looking forward to the silver ones :thumbs up

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I might consider getting one in black.... I wouldn't get quite so much s**t for putting it on my FC with that..... :lol:

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i might consider buying black ones since i got rid of my old cc decals cause i thought the white stood out too much. either way i'd like them a whole lot better than white.