Black Ej1 build!

raf_glez

I gave the dude 200 plus the protege...the tranny was a failure!..so i ended up gettin the better deal..(i like to thuink so)..
this is how it looked when i 1st got it!

Rimis in good shape!!1

First Mod!! well not really..i just wanted stereo before anything else!!

raf_glez

ok...then like 2 days later..some crazy old Bi**H crashed me...it wasnt much..but the fact dat it was a hit and run..just Effd up my day!!..
I got her tho!!!!..so HA!!

Synyster024

DUDE!! nice car. i'd have to agree you got the better deal for sure!

So whats the story with the hit and run? where did she hit you? how bad is the damage? how did you find who did it? WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE FIXED!? or are you going to just part out your car and call er quits and find something else?

details man! details!

raf_glez

O yea!! i tinted the corner lights..cause aint had money for amber lights at the moment!! and did the same to the fog lights...eas/cheap remedy!! looks good i think!

after repairs!!!

New fender!

raf_glez

so i decided after that...that i wanted to fix the other side...the passenger side fender was all bad...needed paint and the door was ugly with dents..

raf_glez

DAY ONE!

sandpaper..
grit 80 to begin..

in order to hit out the dents!

Materials:

its Metalux paint! i didnt have the spray gun or the compressor..so i just bottled it! Factory color toO!!
Should be enought to paint it.

Im not sure how good the product is ..but i was cheap..lol

Just happend to be there..took a shot!!

raf_glez

DAY TWO!

after sanding was done

sanded the fender while i was at it.

raf_glez

Thats where im at as of this point...waking up early 2morrow to get it prime and ready to paint!! Ill post more manana!!!

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lookin good dude. Nice to see someone taking pride in their car even after an accident and better yet doin all the work they want by themselves instead of bringing it to a shop for every little thing lol.

raf_glez

DUDE!! nice car. i'd have to agree you got the better deal for sure!

So whats the story with the hit and run? where did she hit you? how bad is the damage? how did you find who did it? WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE FIXED!? or are you going to just part out your car and call er quits and find something else?

details man! details!
I see ur excited!! lol...well i was going speed limit..the lady just hit my the driverside fender and didnt even stop!! i followed her ass to wat i could..didnt say shyt..and then went straight to the police station and reported it..she claims to this day that it wasnt her..and when the cop told her this was going to jurisdiction and that i had evidence..she got nervous and said shell pay for it..so i was like OK good!! even better..so my uncle wrks in an auto body and charged the biggest bill and she pid for it..and guess wat..he gave it all to me..and fixed it for free!!!!! :shock::lol:!! lol..and well thats that!! good details!!??/

raf_glez

Lookin good dude. Nice to see someone taking pride in their car even after an accident and better yet doin all the work they want by themselves instead of bringing it to a shop for every little thing lol.
__________________________________________________________________________--

I aint a tinsmith..but i im tight on mula!! so..yea...the reason!!!.lol

and i can careless how good it comes out..cuase i kno dat is gonna come out better than how it was..and if there comes out to be missed spots or uglyness...atleast i dont have anyone to blame but myself..feel me..and ur not gonna believe this..
i just finishe paintin it..right..the clear came out horrible..it looks all opaque!! def gonna take it to the uncle for a re-clear...paint came out great tho!! so thats a plus..and
i just noticed some spot..but oh well at least is better without the dents.

raf_glez

this morning!!

_________________________________________________________________________-----

1st coat!

2nd coat

___________________________________________________________________-

soon after...i cleared it!

_____________________________________________________________________________-

As of rite now!

gonna wash it later on the day so see the real difference!!

clear was shity!!

purpej1

honda fiend
Registered VIP
the paint work looks alright looks kinda like a maaco job wich is bad considering you did their amount of work in a backyard...lmfao fail for them.