black n1 style exhaust what do you think

emerican

Registered VIP
I dont think it will sound good, but its your car man.

CDubs

Registered VIP
if you want it....imo i dont like it but to all his own if you like it and think it will sound good go for it man

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Its probably gonna sound like 20 dollars.

bmxkills

IMO, eBay exhausts are great for singlecams, or stock motors of that sort. Screw all of that black crap though. Get yourself a stainless exhaust, and try to find a warranty. I bought a 2.5" exhaust for my singlecam hatch on there, stainless, 3 year warranty, only $130 shipped.

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dont get that cheap crap you will kick yourself when it starts to rust after a month and sounds like s**t if you want a nice sounding black muffler for a good price buy a Vibrant street power muffler there like 75-90 bucks and they sell them on here if you search the vendors section.

ekhatchback

I definitely don't have a sohc or a stock motor in my hatch. You guys are right. Ill probably blow that thing up in a month.. I just want something that's going toy sound good.. nothing that's going to sound raspy
there's just a lot of cheap stuff out there on flea bay. Its hard to stay away from these days.. like hid kits remember back in 98 when those things were 500 bucks now there 30 bucks. Crazy how things change

Rich-PMS

Registered VIP
Stainless steel is stainless steel.
High temp paint ia high temp paint.

IMO- I'd give it a shot. Worst case- you have to repaint it.

emerican

Registered VIP
depending on what route you want to take and what your looking to spend.
Ebay exhaust just for the stainless pipeing and then name brand muffler.
Or Yonaka exhaust cheap and sounds good not sure if they make one for your application though.