black recaro dc2

Status
Not open for further replies.

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you need to check your pm's dude, send me the tracking number if you shipped that exhaust yet...

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
waiting for you to send me a tracking number, you bump your threads but don't answer pm's. Its been a week after payment with no communication other than this thread and you haven't even said you've shipped the exhaust yet...

This guy's acting sketch...

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dp...ugh..

Last edited:

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wouldn't recommend dealing with this guy, I'm filing a PayPal claim against him. He hasn't shipped an exhaust that payment cleared a week ago. I've sent him loads of Pm's trying to get in touch but he'll only bump his thread, not answer my Pm's.

MugenRR

Banned
I wouldn't recommend dealing with this guy, I'm filing a PayPal claim against him. He hasn't shipped an exhaust that payment cleared a week ago. I've sent him loads of Pm's trying to get in touch but he'll only bump his thread, not answer my Pm's.
well hello he jacked u, give him bad reports or call paypal to cancel his account

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Why do people have to rip you off, if your not answering your pm's but bumping your thread there is a problem, send oblivion his exhaust or refund his money, ip addresses can be tracked very easily these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.