Black Sheep Performance Dyno Day!

Black Sheep Performance

5+ Year Member
Hey guys, we are having a dyno day tomorrow from 9am-7pm if anybody wants to drop by in Santa Rosa (40 minutes north from sf on 101)

$65.00 for 3+ pulls with A/F read out

606 Santa Rosa Ave
Santa Rosa, CA 95404

RSVP here or Info@blacksheepperformance.net

Here are some pics of the facility...

Come one, come all!

EJ1 Freak

Hmmm....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'll be in SR tomorrow looking for a car...so I might be able to stop in for a few since I haven't been down in awhile! Hope you guys are doing good! =)

PANGES

Tree > Skyline 240sx :(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
awwww crap.... :( I did'nt see this thread soon enough.... any chance of there being another dyno day? I really want a baseline run of my car

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea any chances? my homie's live in santa rosa and i'm plannin to go down again

EJ1 Freak

Hmmm....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
PANGES said:
awwww crap.... :( I did'nt see this thread soon enough.... any chance of there being another dyno day? I really want a baseline run of my car
If you come up to SR you better let me know...hahaha!

PANGES

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EJ1 Freak said:
If you come up to SR you better let me know...hahaha!
I will! u going to CMI in sac next week?

Tap it

NA is Best!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PANGES said:
seriously, me too. i got class all day tomorrow.

i gotthe same question as panges, haha. another dyno day anytime soon?

PANGES

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EJ1 Freak said:
Didn't know about it....:(

When etc? =)
October 8th and 9th... Sacramento Raceway... first day are practice runs and 2nd day are eliminations... event is called North Vs. South... basically Nor Cal vs. So Cal people go there to race against eachother. My friend took home 3rd place last year so i'm hoping to beat him this year. lol.

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PANGES said:
October 8th and 9th... Sacramento Raceway... first day are practice runs and 2nd day are eliminations... event is called North Vs. South... basically Nor Cal vs. So Cal people go there to race against eachother. My friend took home 3rd place last year so i'm hoping to beat him this year. lol.
anyone can race right? i think i wana go too...just for fun! do u have to race to get in?

PANGES

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no. I think you can just watch... probally with most raceways... you have to pay like 10 bucks to watch and 20 bucks to race. But yeah... anyone can race. Hopefully I can install the FMIC, relocate the battery, boost controller, and get the radiator in so I can run 15psi.... 450-500rwhp here I come!! (too bad I wont have traction)

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PANGES said:
no. I think you can just watch... probally with most raceways... you have to pay like 10 bucks to watch and 20 bucks to race. But yeah... anyone can race. Hopefully I can install the FMIC, relocate the battery, boost controller, and get the radiator in so I can run 15psi.... 450-500rwhp here I come!! (too bad I wont have traction)

nice..better pick up a set a slicks as well..haha

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i will see ya there if i go...hopefully i dont work those days

EJ1 Freak

Hmmm....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
PANGES said:
Oh nice...I might have to go...doubt I'll race...wouldn't want to embarass myself (lol)...but just to come cheer you on! =)

EJ1 Freak

Hmmm....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Black Sheep Performance said:
Dyno days were a great success last time around, had a lot of 350z's come out actually - few civics :(

Oh well, maybe next time CC.

Jason
If I had something worth dyno'ing I'd be there for sure! lol

PANGES

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the next time your eyes open..... NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EJ1 Freak

Hmmm....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Black Sheep Performance said:
Heh, you could just come support too ya know?!
Yeah I know....but I'd feel like I was bugging you guys...hahaha...like last time! ;)