Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
TLC=clean the f**king engine bay!!!

Looks like a good start, I noticed you are 16, and money is usually tight at that age. Just make sure you spend your money in the right places, will save you alot in the long run...
word, i know how it is. my civic is my first personal car, and at 19, im just now getting to moddiing it

GL

blackej7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
TLC=clean the f**king engine bay!!!

Looks like a good start, I noticed you are 16, and money is usually tight at that age. Just make sure you spend your money in the right places, will save you alot in the long run...
well the civic may be sitting for a while here soon..im gonna be broke if i get this other toy. ;)

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
So pretty much getting it to look like every other car on here .
Theres a reason everyone is doing it, because it looks fuggin clean!!! Yeah you can be riced out to be different, but youll look like s**t.

Good job on the ride man, cointinue with the de rice!

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yes i have plans for it im just not going to go on about then since i know i would be bashed since im young! lol
Im young and i never got too bashed..don't let your age criple your thinking and building process.

blackej7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i havent had much time to do work on my civic cuz the funny thing is im currently doing body work on a guys bronco and the dude that lives next to him wants me to do some stuff too

so instead of doing work on my car im the body guy for my street lol

blackej7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
As you all may remember it looking...

As it sits now..

more grey primer>>>and the bronco in the background..

johno590

f**k thieves
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would keep an emblem on there, but everything else can stay off. Should just for now touch it up with black paint so it wont look bad unless your getting the whole thing painted soon

blackej7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I would keep an emblem on there, but everything else can stay off. Should just for now touch it up with black paint so it wont look bad unless your getting the whole thing painted soon

does anyone know of a place i can get touch up paint to match it

blackej7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
whats with all the primer?

im going the cheap way by filling dents myself. i dont have the money to have a shop do it. the body on this is actually horrible. im done with the driver side but i still have 2 or 3 dents on the roof and i havent even touched the pass. door or the pass. quarter panel yet.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
GL with that. I remember when I did the body work on my car...that was a huge pain. That was what took up a majority of my time last summer.

I hope you plan on getting it painted once your done doing the body work.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im going the cheap way by filling dents myself. i dont have the money to have a shop do it. the body on this is actually horrible. im done with the driver side but i still have 2 or 3 dents on the roof and i havent even touched the pass. door or the pass. quarter panel yet.
gotcha! i might have to do that with my ej7 too :( stupid hail! but i dont get to see it till i get home which is next month!

llumley

5+ Year Member
To hell with filling the dents in. Get in touch with a good Paintless dent repair guy. Ive seen the work they can do... I know... its what I do for a living. It will cost half the price in the long run.... after figuring all the supplies and stuff.

You should spend some money on a shop vac and a bottle of armor all and go to town on the interior.....geeez.