Blackep925,,,crx biult up..lots and lots of pics

Blackep925

5+ Year Member
sup guys, new guy

sup guys i'm new 2 this site, i own a 05' civic SI and i have a 89' crx project car, just trying 2 meet new car people...the name is homero i'm from the bay, i'm currently going 2 U.T.I is sac...well here's a couple of pics of my cars enjoy..

my civic

Blackep925

5+ Year Member
sorry guys put it in the wronge spot

Blackep925

5+ Year Member
okay guys well i'm new 2 this site i just got a crx a couple of months ago and just wanted 2 share how i started the car and the way it looks now..enjoy guys

pics of her when i first got her....

\

already came with all this stuff inside...

i moved it 2 my garage 2 start working on it...

car is yellow but i gues the last owner painted it black...but i'm ganna go w/ a army green

black interior looks so much better...

i took these pics really dark and 4sum reason the flash made the paint looks hella funny w/ white spots but i looks better at day time...

dad got mad cuz he had 2 keep his truck out of the garage so he made me move it 2 my back yard!!! grrrr :evil:

thanx danny, rolo, and ruben 4 the help...

my best friend....hahaha

first round of sanding it...

picked this motor up this pass saturday 5/19/07 b18b1 97' LS

Crower stage 1 cams

me!!

TOOK THE CARPET OUT 2 GIVE IT 2 MY NIGGA DANNY

6PUCK CLUCTH W/ AN EXEEDY PRESSURE PLATE..

B16 CABLE TRANNY

well that's it 4now guys..i'm just saving up my money 4 the turbo..but not in a rush..feel free 2 leave comments..

JamesOne

5+ Year Member
nice.... what part of the 925 you from?

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Lovin the color of the rex.

95SiDanO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sweet man, my first impression when you said army green for a color, i wasnt expecting it to look as good as it actually turned out...the color is actually a really good choice imo..cool crx, i'd love to get my hands on one of these

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i merged your 2 threads into one, since there's really no need for 2 anyways.

Blackep925

5+ Year Member
sweet man, my first impression when you said army green for a color, i wasnt expecting it to look as good as it actually turned out...the color is actually a really good choice imo..cool crx, i'd love to get my hands on one of these
thanx man, u have no idea how many greens i looked at..my final thing i wanna do is Camo the whole car since i wanna keep this as my project/ race car..but thanx

91crixls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey man do you have any dyno numbers or track times with that setup? i just did the same swap and i wanna know what i have to look forward to. lol

usdm.ehtu

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:welcome: your one lucky sob. Your cars are clean...especially the 05 si... I want an ep3 soooo bad. I'll def be watching your build. Looking forward to seeing the progress. Oh and what trim turbo? Making a homemade or just getting a kit?