Not open for further replies.

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
no really i'm not joking! lol... if you had met this guy in person.. he's such a wierdo in person. . and over the phone... WIERDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i never met someone so strange.. . .
Wow, mods hating on mods... sweet.

Nice ride Doug.....!!!! =)

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
does this look like the 'we give a f**k about who SEANJOHN thinks is weird or not.com' forum?

Thanks and have a nice day 8)
does it look like i implied this to be b***h? i was stating my opinion... are we not allowed to do that on the forums anymore?

does this look like a "we_need_BLAZED_to_tell_people_off.com" forum to you? f**k man, oxymoron . . s**t

wtf you jumpin on me for anyways...

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Blazed said:
does this look like the 'we give a f**k about who SEANJOHN thinks is weird or not.com' forum?

Thanks and have a nice day 8)
No, this is the "we don't give a f**k what blazed thinks is pointless, irrelevant, or otherwise.com" forum. 8)

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
Wow, mods hating on mods... sweet.

Nice ride Doug.....!!!! =)
even before he was a mod... i was hatin on him....

sorry to like hi-jack your thread doug... i dont think i'm liked on this forum at all :what:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:

sorry to like hi-jack your thread doug... i dont think i'm liked on this forum at all :what:
I still think you're cool. Not sure how much that counts for though because the majority of people here don't like me either.

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:

SJ, I love you man... smokers always have a place in my heart..... lol (although how you got modded again is beyond me...lol)

Doug, I still like your car... 8)

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol @ amy...

to much hatred on here :(

and they asked if i wanted to mod again, and i'm only modding the 8g section anyway ;)

and doug.. ur car = teh sex cuz u got the HFP kit! sucka i can't wait to get mine!

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
and they asked if i wanted to mod again, and i'm only modding the 8g section anyway ;)
So do it :???:

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
does it look like i implied this to be b***h? i was stating my opinion... are we not allowed to do that on the forums anymore?

does this look like a "we_need_BLAZED_to_tell_people_off.com" forum to you? f**k man, oxymoron . . s**t

wtf you jumpin on me for anyways...
u made a personal attack at another mod..Anekin made no such attack towards you or any1 for that matter that required a post such as the one u made about him...

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
lol @ amy...

to much hatred on here :(

and doug.. ur car = teh sex cuz u got the HFP kit! sucka i can't wait to get mine!
and maybe they forgot to ask u to reread the rules?
Jay Jay said:
9. The golden forum rule: "if you don't like it, don't click it" Respect each other. Show maturity. Be civil. Don’t call each other names (unless you are friends bullshitting). Don’t come on here to be an a*****e. Have some tact. It’s ok to disagree with someone. It’s even ok to tell them that you think that they have an ugly car (should they ask for your opinion). What is not ok is to be directly slanderous. You can say whatever you want; it’s all in how you say it.
Example:
(Ok) “ I have to say I don’t like your car at all, the color combo and rims are just really hideous” or “no way man superchargers are not as good on Hondas in my opinion, go with a turbo”
(Not OK) “Your car is f**king ugly and you are a stupid f**king ricer. If you are lucky you will crash it and die” or “I cant believe you want a supercharger, you must be a complete dip-s**t. You obviously have no f**king clue about anything car related…. Jump off a cliff and die”. It is also important to remember that just because you did not "start the argument", it is not ok to become part of the argument. Inentionally making comments to try to agitate others will not be tolerated. If you find a particular member that you do nto get along with please ignore them.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man, your such a little b***h. ..

$40 says you'll report this too...

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
let me just says this blazed..

i have actually MET the guy IRL ... hung out with him a few times and such.... THUS... my comments

if you dont like it... REPORT ME, maybe the mods will give me a warning

the muther f**ker isnt even here ANYWAYS to defend himself and he damn sure isn't doing his f**king job in the NorCal forum where he supposedly MODS

HE DOENST COME ON HERE THAT OFTEN ANYWAYS, he'd rather be on clubsi.com

so go f**k yourself and stop acting like a little b***h

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
man, your such a little b***h. ..

$40 says you'll report this too...
i didn't report anything about u..i really didn't feel the need..:what:
i thought u would be mature enough to understand the way u conducted urself on this thread and specifically the last few posts are very unMOD like...

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
let me just says this blazed..

i have actually MET the guy IRL ... hung out with him a few times and such.... THUS... my comments

if you dont like it... REPORT ME, maybe the mods will give me a warning

the muther f**ker isnt even here ANYWAYS to defend himself and he damn sure isn't doing his f**king job in the NorCal forum where he supposedly MODS

HE DOENST COME ON HERE THAT OFTEN ANYWAYS, he'd rather be on clubsi.com

so go f**k yourself and stop acting like a little b***h
i dont care for ur reasoning...u r the b***h...

why? because u got pissed at Anekin's comment aboutt he 8th gen fronts loking liek saturns..which is bvery true..u have to be blind no tto see the resemblence...:what:

why else? because u come in here and start calling me names..when i did no such thing...:what:

why else?? i didn't report u..go ask ur mods and smods and admins if i didn...
i honestly didn't feel the need till now...

i can understand u dont liek the guy..but like i said in my first post..this thread or this forum is not here so that u can state who u like or dislike...and why...

Maybe if u continue calling me names..it will make up for your shortcomings on the cyberspace :thumbs up

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah wahtever the f**k with you man...

geez i just want say, i hate how people think MODS are suppose to be perfect human beings..

im off to work.. f**k this bullshit on the internet

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:

geez i just want say, i hate how people think MODS are suppose to be perfect human beings..

we expect u to follow the rules...just like u expect the same from us members :what:

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:

I dont think ANY member is looking for perfection out of any moderator. However, (ask OC about this) they are supposed to conduct themselves in a manner befitting their title. Or at least to follow the rules of the site. I think thats all blazed is trying to say before you started throwing insults out. Things have changed on this site since you last 'quit'. Dont get all butt hurt though and leave again. You ARE liked on here, just b/c 2 people jumped on your tip about your off color comment about another moderator, doesnt mean the other active members have a problem with you. Now stop your crying, tighten up, and carry on! =)

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is ol skool cc. the way i liked it. im glad all my threads turn into this kinda back fourth s**t. i love it. i wish it was like this all the time again.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
doug piston said:
this is ol skool cc. the way i liked it. im glad all my threads turn into this kinda back fourth s**t. i love it. i wish it was like this all the time again.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
Now stop your crying, tighten up, and carry on! =)
sir, yes sir :nod: :lol:

just for the record... what i said about anek... i said just cuz i saw him make his comment... it reminded me of the kind of person he is.... he's just soo wierd..... but btw, he came over my pad and i installed his OEM fogs for him.. so i'm no stranger to the guy, but i understand that a lot of you may not know this.. hence the stickler to the rule attacks. . .

anyways... doug... i helllla hi-jacked your thread, but hey. its bumpnig it to the to and people check out the first page first (well a normal person would i guess) and your gettin more looks at your car (which is sexiar than mines is bisxh!!!!! im gonna steal your HFP kit!!!!!!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.