blox throttle body question

redcivicls95

redcivicls95
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It will fit. But if you want to gain hp from that manifold you will need cams too...and a good 4-2-1 header will help even more so. i had to leave a comment since no one else did

SmashBros

U also have, no.. NEED to port match the the intake mani. Other wise ur still chocking it of power.. and i second wat redcivicls95 said

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
U also have, no.. NEED to port match the the intake mani. Other wise ur still chocking it of power.. and i second wat redcivicls95 said
no you dont. it wont choke it of full perfomance, it will lack throttle response.

If thats the only mod you have its a complete waste of money

sethxs06

to upgrade the intake system, it needs to flow freely. this includes exhaust. by bolting that TB on you will only see minimal gains. very minimal. you would need to upgrade the intake, throttle body, intake manifold and exhaust for maximum gains. having a stock intake manifold is like taking a straw and pinching it a little. no matter how open the other ends are, there is still restriction. Hope that helps!

fictrs

cool man i see what you mean now..i do have a short ram and headers and full catback. so all i need is a intae manifold then??????what IM fits on a b20z2???

sethxs06

cool man i see what you mean now..i do have a short ram and headers and full catback. so all i need is a intae manifold then??????what IM fits on a b20z2???
you dont "need" an intake manifold, but for MAXIMUM results, its suggested. I believe any ls manifold will fit. I don't think GSR IM's will fit