10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
britty are u on aim or msn? it says ur logged off on both

Spencey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blue Hatch said:
i dont care what anyone says, i still think amber corners look better than oem, no not because i think its "jdm", i just think it looks more solid
Damn straight, thats why I run the corners too

ner0x

SOHC MY DOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'll whoop all of you in paintball, lol nice hatch... reminds me of my friends i was just working on (just threw in a lsvtec motor) but its not working... the clutch is not grabbing, i think he damaged a throw out bearing.. but w/e we'll see tommorow
ps.. nice rims. i want 5 lugs :/

importlegions

1 god, 1 life,1 choice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey off topic but wehre can u get good lip kits for 5th gen hatches at?

buck1115

My car has the turbonator
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dude the paintball pics werent about me playing he was bragging about his awesome photography with his disposable (kiddingly) and i showed him some of my photography

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very nice hatchie!! 5-lug conversions are cool! :thumbs up

ShowCivic15

Riding Clean...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice hatch I like that drop u got there esp that front tuck

coupe_1

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
say maan, nice hatch u got there. if you get rid of it, whats next . . . u got a another project on the way? very nice and clean . . im feeling it !!!!!
-1-

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks for all the compliments...once i sell my SI (which will hopefully be next monday) im gonna throw a 'for sale' sign in the hatch and hopefully dump that off with teh quickness...then its EVO time...i was gonna go with a older project car, but ive already had like 3 of those, so i figure its time to treat myself to something new...oh well, ill just have to wait and see what happens

coupe_1

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats Cool Bro, Stay In The Game. . . .keep Doing Yo Thang. Say, Whatever You Decide To Get And Deck Out....you Got My Props And Luck . . .
-1-

ekracer_83

hardcore rice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
amber lights stands out more with your back lights. looking sweet. what are you running?

Last edited:

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ekracer_83 said:
amber lights stands out more with your back lights. looking sweet. what are you running?

i wish i knew...i havent been able to get it to a 1/4 track....but ive asked around...the general guesstimate is mid to high 13's...

i dont know though, id like to find out for sure...i got these guesses from people who had similar setups (eg w/ b18c5 swap, bolts ons, etc) but yeah, tracking it is the one thing i really want to do before i sell it

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Blue Hatch said:
i wish i knew...i havent been able to get it to a 1/4 track....but ive asked around...the general guesstimate is mid to high 13's...
god i'd hope it's better than mid/high 13's.
i ordered a g-tech last night off of ebay for $50 brand new and it shipped today, should be here by thursday. it might not be a bad idea if you're looking to get a rough estimate while you still have it for not too much $$$

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Todd said:
god i'd hope it's better than mid/high 13's.
i ordered a g-tech last night off of ebay for $50 brand new and it shipped today, should be here by thursday. it might not be a bad idea if you're looking to get a rough estimate while you still have it for not too much $$$

yeah, id hope its better too...all those guesses were way back when i first got it...still had that super restrictive, stock DX muffler on it (some of you might remember the pic's)...anyways, since then ive removed the muffler, and ran with open exhaust...it was worlds of difference...its blazingly fast now (is "blazingly" the right word to use there? oh well)...i was thinkin about ordering one of those g-tech things, but i heard some negative things about them...i dont know, when you get yours, let me know how it worked, if it was semi-accurate or not...

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
breakthru said:
damm.. 5 lug.. props to the fullest!! one clean eg!
thanks bro!...haha, you have my favorite eg hatch here...well, except for mine! 8)