Body kit

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
most people here will tell u to say no to body kits. Would be much cheaper to just head to your local scrap yard and pull off whatever pieces you need anyway, then get it all painted in time

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where can I find find cheap body kits? Cause my car is looking beat up. :(
Cheap kits aren't going to help it, they'll mask the problems along with looking and fitting poorly.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just go to a junk yards and get parts then are in better shape and swap them. Then once your done with getting other parts. Paint it all to match.

i personally dont think that a car should have a kit unless it gets the majority of its use on the track and some how benifits from the kit (say, oh aerodynamic reasons?)

Last edited:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Body kits are for tards, you may as well slap on a bumper sticker that says, call me jonny ricer.
Uncalled for.......

Everyone has their own opinions on what they think looks good. Like it's been said, the majority of us on here don't like body kits.

OP - if you really want body kits, just google body kits for honda civics. Google is the best place to find anything.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
A body kit is not going to solve your problem. They take a lot of effort and time to get the fitment right, then you still have to paint. They are typically flemsy material and crack easily. Just say no.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
go for a body kit..be different..for the 92-95 years the cwest kit looks good..head over to extremedimensions.com for the kit

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah body kits can look nice but the fact that u want "cheap" cuz ur cars looking bm"beat up" concerns me. What exactly is wrong with ur car that a body kit will fix. Cracked bumper? Broken sideskirts? Cuz most body kits won't hide dents or scratches unless they're wide body...And if ur looking for cheap u could probably find parts that match ur car at a junk yard. That's where I got my bumper since the one on my car was cracked when I bought it. Same color and everything

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Everyone's getting back into body kits.. THROWBACK!

ahah jk jk.

But nah man if your car's messed up and you feel like replacing the parts with aftermarket versus stock, that's your choice. I've seen some CLEAN body kits that were done right and look like they're meant to be there. But the problem these days is there are too many kids that want the "sporty" look and buy a cheap, horrible fitting body kit, never paint it, crack it messing around. Etc. Just looks worse than it began.

But like I said, it's your choice. My advice is to just not cheap out whichever way you go.

HONDA EJ1

I bought a crx ( for the motor) with a body kit and on the way home every gas station I cracked the front bumper it's not worth it for less money you could buy the stock bumpers and if you really liked the " sporty" look buy a cheep lip kit maybe at least there easy to install and look pretty good

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I bought a crx ( for the motor) with a body kit and on the way home every gas station I cracked the front bumper it's not worth it for less money you could buy the stock bumpers and if you really liked the " sporty" look buy a cheep lip kit maybe at least there easy to install and look pretty good
whats the difference of getting a cheap body kit and a cheap lip kit? it'll just break no matter what..just learn to drive no matter what you have..